Obsessive Tendencies

msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
This pastime brings me a lot of joy. What's odd is that you didn't bring up label makers, ways to organize, or dedicated storage boxes. Every one of those is another excuse to burn through cash!
 
That urge has largely worn off in my case. I went through around 7 or 8 options, but a pretty harsh ISR reaction from MOTS-C basically jolted me out of it, and since the only ones I genuinely cared for apart from GLP-1's were KLOW, Epitalon, and SS-31, I now just cycle those and have more or less dropped the inject-everything approach.
 
randompersonrandom said:

That urge has largely worn off in my case. I went through around 7 or 8 options, but a pretty harsh ISR reaction from MOTS-C basically jolted me out of it, and since the only ones I genuinely cared for apart from GLP-1's were KLOW, Epitalon, and SS-31, I now just cycle those and have more or less dropped the inject-everything approach.
When it comes to that K-named blend you're running, do you lean toward taking each part separately, or do you like the all-in-one version?

EDIT: It wouldn't let me submit the post when I typed the blend's name out in full, for whatever reason. I'm not talking about anything sourcing-related, so idk 🤷‍♂️
 
msyntakz said:

randompersonrandom said:

That urge has largely worn off in my case. I went through around 7 or 8 options, but a pretty harsh ISR reaction from MOTS-C basically jolted me out of it, and since the only ones I genuinely cared for apart from GLP-1's were KLOW, Epitalon, and SS-31, I now just cycle those and have more or less dropped the inject-everything approach.
When it comes to that K-named blend you're running, do you lean toward taking each part separately, or do you like the all-in-one version?

EDIT: It wouldn't let me submit the post when I typed the blend's name out in full, for whatever reason. I'm not talking about anything sourcing-related, so idk 🤷‍♂️
No worries—that rule is in place to stop total newcomers from barging in with stuff like "HEY GUIZE WHAT'S THE BEST PLACE TO BUY PEPTIDES" or "MY RETA FROM (some well known vendor) DOEN'T DO ANYTHING AND IT'S BEEN THREE WHOLE DAYS, HOW DO I SUE THEM."

Looking back, I'd go with the separate components instead, since the blend I ended up with leans heavily on GHK-CU, and I suspect a more even mix would have made it easier for me to tolerate. That said, I picked up roughly a 3-year supply, so I'll just stick with what I've got.
 
randompersonrandom said:

msyntakz said:

randompersonrandom said:

That urge has largely worn off in my case. I went through around 7 or 8 options, but a pretty harsh ISR reaction from MOTS-C basically jolted me out of it, and since the only ones I genuinely cared for apart from GLP-1's were KLOW, Epitalon, and SS-31, I now just cycle those and have more or less dropped the inject-everything approach.
When it comes to that K-named blend you're running, do you lean toward taking each part separately, or do you like the all-in-one version?

EDIT: It wouldn't let me submit the post when I typed the blend's name out in full, for whatever reason. I'm not talking about anything sourcing-related, so idk 🤷‍♂️
No worries—that rule is in place to stop total newcomers from barging in with stuff like "HEY GUIZE WHAT'S THE BEST PLACE TO BUY PEPTIDES" or "MY RETA FROM (some well known vendor) DOEN'T DO ANYTHING AND IT'S BEEN THREE WHOLE DAYS, HOW DO I SUE THEM."

Looking back, I'd go with the separate components instead, since the blend I ended up with leans heavily on GHK-CU, and I suspect a more even mix would have made it easier for me to tolerate. That said, I picked up roughly a 3-year supply, so I'll just stick with what I've got.
Great, thanks for the quick reply and the info!

Yeah, I get why those post filters exist for newbies. I just couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong, haha. That clears it up. Thanks again!
 
randompersonrandom said:

msyntakz said:

randompersonrandom said:

That urge has largely worn off in my case. I went through around 7 or 8 options, but a pretty harsh ISR reaction from MOTS-C basically jolted me out of it, and since the only ones I genuinely cared for apart from GLP-1's were KLOW, Epitalon, and SS-31, I now just cycle those and have more or less dropped the inject-everything approach.
When it comes to that K-named blend you're running, do you lean toward taking each part separately, or do you like the all-in-one version?

EDIT: It wouldn't let me submit the post when I typed the blend's name out in full, for whatever reason. I'm not talking about anything sourcing-related, so idk 🤷‍♂️
No worries—that rule is in place to stop total newcomers from barging in with stuff like "HEY GUIZE WHAT'S THE BEST PLACE TO BUY PEPTIDES" or "MY RETA FROM (some well known vendor) DOEN'T DO ANYTHING AND IT'S BEEN THREE WHOLE DAYS, HOW DO I SUE THEM."

Looking back, I'd go with the separate components instead, since the blend I ended up with leans heavily on GHK-CU, and I suspect a more even mix would have made it easier for me to tolerate. That said, I picked up roughly a 3-year supply, so I'll just stick with what I've got.
Going the individual route for KPV and GHK-cu was the right call for me. That way I can set the strength of each dose and when to take it based on how I'm feeling, instead of having everything combined into one. It also helps that I'm still not fully sold on BCP or TB — the whole "no cancer/yes cancer" argument makes me nervous. For the moment, though, I'm content with my small lineup: Tirz, KPV, GHK, and TA1.

These days I'm not exactly buzzing with dopamine over adding to my peptide stash, but I've moved into the "buy the pens and all that stuff" stage, so down that rabbit hole I go.
 
FartfulCodger said:

msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
This pastime brings me a lot of joy. What's odd is that you didn't bring up label makers, ways to organize, or dedicated storage boxes. Every one of those is another excuse to burn through cash!
Picked up the Niimbot d11 first, but that didn't cut it, so I also grabbed the Phomemo M220 along with Gold, Purple, Silver, and Blue Holo 40X20 labels off aliexpress. spending ages messing around making fancy labels is a blast lol
 
Mild PDD(Peptides Deficiency Disorder) is something I deal with too. It took 3-4 months, but I believe I've managed to get it under control. My bank account and CC debt are stable once more.
 
Back
Top