Norway To all Norwegians😊

bamagirl26 said:

Vikings said:

Chili777 said:

I'm not from Norway, but I want to congratulate you all on an incredible Winter Olympics!! For such a small country, that was a truly remarkable showing. 👏👏👏
Thanks! We do our best😊
I informed my husband that a Viking was taking his place. He is totally fine with it.
Were I in his position, I'd get it completely too. My wife, who's American, came to live with me here in Valhalla. She's crazy about it🤣
 
5 packages from China have arrived without issue for me up to now. Each shipment was around 10 boxes. I prefer to keep the amount low, since legal trouble could mean seizure.

But as of today, six peptides were just added by norwegian authorities to the illegal drug list. That makes me quite anxious about placing an order now...
 
I've also gotten several shipments from China that arrived without any problems! Typically I spend somewhere between $1000-$1500 per order. Best to avoid placing big orders all at once, since seizure is a risk.

What's worrying me at the moment, though, is that new law that just banned a number of peptides, among them GH secretagogues plus BPC + TB. Is anyone still buying these even after they've been officially put in the drug category?
 
Just placed my first order, hoping everything goes smoothly. Only ordered 1 kit to test it out. Thinking about trying to source something from the EU, but I'm still not sure lol.
 
Back
Top