Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi there, neighbor! About 1,5 months back I began Retatutride, and it's been fantastic. Wegovy was something I'd taken before, though the cost was really high. Before long I'll be adding Tesa and Ghk-Cu. Brother, I'm completely hooked! Nice to connect with another Vikingonewalker said:
Another Viking checking in, though I'm Swedish rather than Norwegian. Which peptide do you prefer? After 2 years on Ozempic, I'm only now starting Retatrutide.
Thanks! We do our bestChili777 said:
I'm not from Norway, but I want to congratulate you all on an incredible Winter Olympics!! For such a small country, that was a truly remarkable showing.![]()
You certainly did!Vikings said:
Thanks! We do our bestChili777 said:
I'm not from Norway, but I want to congratulate you all on an incredible Winter Olympics!! For such a small country, that was a truly remarkable showing.![]()
![]()
Alright, nice! Have you gotten near your target weight? I'm sitting at 75 kg, and for my height of 176 cm I figure something like 70-72 kg would probably be best. My aim is to have visible abs by the time summer comes.Vikings said:
Hi there, neighbor! About 1,5 months back I began Retatutride, and it's been fantastic. Wegovy was something I'd taken before, though the cost was really high. Before long I'll be adding Tesa and Ghk-Cu. Brother, I'm completely hooked! Nice to connect with another Vikingonewalker said:
Another Viking checking in, though I'm Swedish rather than Norwegian. Which peptide do you prefer? After 2 years on Ozempic, I'm only now starting Retatrutide.![]()
randompersonrandom said:
The headline gave me the impression that there was some big, hush-hush news that every person in Norway had to hear, so I clicked over. Turns out I was just being curious and hoping for some gossip — and now I'm let down.
The beginning is the toughest part.Vikings said:
Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.
You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?
Need to check out Cagrilinitide![]()
Same story on my end. The past 12 months I went through local sellers, and a lot of cash went down the drain until this forum came along. These days I’m simply building a stockpile, enough to last me years for personal use..Vikings said:
When it comes to domestic sellers, my experience matches yours — 1000 Kr went toward 1 vial of Reta. These days I'm holding out for 20 vials at 2000 Kr. Honestly, I'm thinking about becoming a local seller myself. From what I understand, the warehouse supplying me ships out of China tomorrow. My very first attempt at ordering ended with me getting scammed hard. It's a jungle out there; forums, discord, WeChat, telegram etc etc.
I was on Ozempic too, but the side effects became too much for me. These days I take Reta alongside Cagri, with Cagri at a low dose simply to quiet food noise a little - and it's doing the job. So giving it a go makes sense, particularly when the goals are ambitiousVikings said:
Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.
You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?
Need to check out Cagrilinitide![]()
Hey Hossein! So you're based in Norway? Cool! Doesn't look like there are many of us around.hosseinzadeh said:
Hi everyone in Norway! I'd really like to connect with you all more.
Just wondering… when sending items to Sweden, does that normally go smoothly? I'm in the US, but I have relatives over there who could really gain a lot from glp-1s (at a sensible price).onewalker said:
The beginning is the toughest part.Vikings said:
Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.
You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?
Need to check out Cagrilinitide![]()
From February to October 2024, I went from 96 kg down to 74 kg using Ozempic. Since then, while still on Ozempic, I've been fluctuating about a kg either way, but this spring I figured I'd push things a bit further with Retatrutide.
So yes, I'm getting it from China. At first I paid over 100 Euro to a European reseller for just 1 10 mg vial, and I thought there must be a better option. Then I came across this forum with all the vendors, and I'm absolutely thrilled.![]()