Norway To all Norwegians😊

Vikings said:

Those open-minded folks just below us😊. Every one of us holds the Danes dear!
Norway has a special place in our hearts too.

Years back, not long after finishing my medical degree, I spent time working as a GP there. Those days were the absolute best — the landscapes, the locals, all of it — I still miss them.

I'd love to return, perhaps next year, for 3-4 months, bringing my child along while I work as a GP again.

Compared with Denmark at that time, it felt like the wild west, honestly. The stuff that went down in that tiny village, omg. (medical stuff..)
 
emeralpond24 said:

onewalker said:

Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
The beginning is the toughest part.

From February to October 2024, I went from 96 kg down to 74 kg using Ozempic. Since then, while still on Ozempic, I've been fluctuating about a kg either way, but this spring I figured I'd push things a bit further with Retatrutide.

So yes, I'm getting it from China. At first I paid over 100 Euro to a European reseller for just 1 10 mg vial, and I thought there must be a better option. Then I came across this forum with all the vendors, and I'm absolutely thrilled. 😆
Just wondering… when sending items to Sweden, does that normally go smoothly? I'm in the US, but I have relatives over there who could really gain a lot from glp-1s (at a sensible price).
Getting items sent to Sweden tends to go smoothly, yet a package from China has had me waiting roughly 2 weeks now. With any luck, customs will release it during the upcoming week.
 
Also located in Norway. Yesterday I placed an order for reta and completed payment. If it arrives, I'll post an update. After that, I hope to share how well it works (or doesn't). The vendor also sent me bac water, which I've lately realized is a pretty poor choice. But for Norwegians, where can one obtain bac water??
 
Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
How many calories do you maintain, and what deficit plus routine are you using to drop 1.5 kg weekly? Isn’t that quite intense? My goal is 5 kg before the summer holiday, and I figure I’ll have just 5-6 weeks after the reta shows up (assuming it does).
 
longestyards said:

Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
How many calories do you maintain, and what deficit plus routine are you using to drop 1.5 kg weekly? Isn’t that quite intense? My goal is 5 kg before the summer holiday, and I figure I’ll have just 5-6 weeks after the reta shows up (assuming it does).
I follow a 16-hour daily fast, so calories aren’t something I track. During the hours when I do eat, I try to keep it healthy. (More or less.) Sure, it may be somewhat aggressive, but it also gives me a lot of motivation.
 
longestyards said:

But because you're using reta, I assume your appetite isn't the largest?
Luckily my appetite isn’t the biggest, though it doesn’t work the same way as GLP-1. I keep all my eating inside those eight hours. I also take in plenty of protein, since I train 3-4 days each week.
 
Hi everyone, I’ve never purchased anything from China. So receiving a package from China at this point feels a little odd? Has anyone else dealt with the same situation, and did it end up being okay?
 
longestyards said:

Hi everyone, I’ve never purchased anything from China. So receiving a package from China at this point feels a little odd? Has anyone else dealt with the same situation, and did it end up being okay?
Did you buy anything from China? And who exactly would find that suspicious?
 
Vikings said:

longestyards said:

Hi everyone, I’ve never purchased anything from China. So receiving a package from China at this point feels a little odd? Has anyone else dealt with the same situation, and did it end up being okay?
Did you buy anything from China? And who exactly would find that suspicious?
Yeah, I’ve ordered a few things, wink wink. My thought was that it could look odd when someone has no history of buying from China and then out of nowhere a package that looks like mail shows up. If I were working customs, I’d give those letters or packages a closer look, if you catch my drift. That’s only for a first order, though. If a person regularly purchases through Alibaba or similar, then it doesn’t raise the same suspicion.
 
My order came from China, and honestly both shipping and customs went super fast. Peptides are new for me — this is the 1st time I've bought them — but I've had plenty of parcels arrive from China via AliExpress before. And really, a package from China doesn't raise any eyebrows these days. Even every grandma is shopping on Temu now.
 
longestyards said:

Vikings said:

longestyards said:

Hi everyone, I’ve never purchased anything from China. So receiving a package from China at this point feels a little odd? Has anyone else dealt with the same situation, and did it end up being okay?
Did you buy anything from China? And who exactly would find that suspicious?
Yeah, I’ve ordered a few things, wink wink. My thought was that it could look odd when someone has no history of buying from China and then out of nowhere a package that looks like mail shows up. If I were working customs, I’d give those letters or packages a closer look, if you catch my drift. That’s only for a first order, though. If a person regularly purchases through Alibaba or similar, then it doesn’t raise the same suspicion.
There is no system on their end that follows which person gets a parcel from which place, so that shouldn't worry you. Whether your shipment gets pulled for inspection, though, is never guaranteed either way. Still, considering how many parcels move through and the priority given to drugs, I'd say your odds are pretty good.
 
Everyone, my package arrived and nothing was damaged or missing. I wanted to share this since I had concerns that customs in Norway would be tougher than usual. Still, mine made it without any problem! From the time I paid until it showed up here, only about 12 days passed, which honestly feels insanely quick. All the more so given that it's easter right now.
 
onewalker said:

emeralpond24 said:

onewalker said:

Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
The beginning is the toughest part.

From February to October 2024, I went from 96 kg down to 74 kg using Ozempic. Since then, while still on Ozempic, I've been fluctuating about a kg either way, but this spring I figured I'd push things a bit further with Retatrutide.

So yes, I'm getting it from China. At first I paid over 100 Euro to a European reseller for just 1 10 mg vial, and I thought there must be a better option. Then I came across this forum with all the vendors, and I'm absolutely thrilled. 😆
Just wondering… when sending items to Sweden, does that normally go smoothly? I'm in the US, but I have relatives over there who could really gain a lot from glp-1s (at a sensible price).
Getting items sent to Sweden tends to go smoothly, yet a package from China has had me waiting roughly 2 weeks now. With any luck, customs will release it during the upcoming week.
Has your order arrived?
 
longestyards said:

Vikings said:

longestyards said:

Hi everyone, I’ve never purchased anything from China. So receiving a package from China at this point feels a little odd? Has anyone else dealt with the same situation, and did it end up being okay?
Did you buy anything from China? And who exactly would find that suspicious?
Yeah, I’ve ordered a few things, wink wink. My thought was that it could look odd when someone has no history of buying from China and then out of nowhere a package that looks like mail shows up. If I were working customs, I’d give those letters or packages a closer look, if you catch my drift. That’s only for a first order, though. If a person regularly purchases through Alibaba or similar, then it doesn’t raise the same suspicion.
Apologies for responding so late. Nobody monitors what nation you're in or what shows up in your mailbox.
 
Vikings said:

onewalker said:

emeralpond24 said:

onewalker said:

Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
The beginning is the toughest part.

From February to October 2024, I went from 96 kg down to 74 kg using Ozempic. Since then, while still on Ozempic, I've been fluctuating about a kg either way, but this spring I figured I'd push things a bit further with Retatrutide.

So yes, I'm getting it from China. At first I paid over 100 Euro to a European reseller for just 1 10 mg vial, and I thought there must be a better option. Then I came across this forum with all the vendors, and I'm absolutely thrilled. 😆
Just wondering… when sending items to Sweden, does that normally go smoothly? I'm in the US, but I have relatives over there who could really gain a lot from glp-1s (at a sensible price).
Getting items sent to Sweden tends to go smoothly, yet a package from China has had me waiting roughly 2 weeks now. With any luck, customs will release it during the upcoming week.
Has your order arrived?
Yes, mine arrived on March 19. The wait was long, but when the package finally came, the order was in perfect condition.
 
onewalker said:

Vikings said:

onewalker said:

emeralpond24 said:

onewalker said:

Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
The beginning is the toughest part.

From February to October 2024, I went from 96 kg down to 74 kg using Ozempic. Since then, while still on Ozempic, I've been fluctuating about a kg either way, but this spring I figured I'd push things a bit further with Retatrutide.

So yes, I'm getting it from China. At first I paid over 100 Euro to a European reseller for just 1 10 mg vial, and I thought there must be a better option. Then I came across this forum with all the vendors, and I'm absolutely thrilled. 😆
Just wondering… when sending items to Sweden, does that normally go smoothly? I'm in the US, but I have relatives over there who could really gain a lot from glp-1s (at a sensible price).
Getting items sent to Sweden tends to go smoothly, yet a package from China has had me waiting roughly 2 weeks now. With any luck, customs will release it during the upcoming week.
Has your order arrived?
Yes, mine arrived on March 19. The wait was long, but when the package finally came, the order was in perfect condition.
👍🏻
 
Has anybody located in Norway run into trouble with customs, like getting fined or ending up with a mark on their police certificate or criminal record? I'm asking since I want to know exactly what could happen before placing an order.
 
Itamah said:

Has anybody located in Norway run into trouble with customs, like getting fined or ending up with a mark on their police certificate or criminal record? I'm asking since I want to know exactly what could happen before placing an order.
That's a good question! I'm wondering the same thing. Personally, I haven't run into any issues. Glad to report that.
 
Which county are you all living in? I'm just trying to get a quick picture of which package centers tend to be more lenient (for example, the one in Lørenskog/Oslo)
 
Back
Top