Norway To all Norwegians😊

Another Viking checking in, though I'm Swedish rather than Norwegian. Which peptide do you prefer? After 2 years on Ozempic, I'm only now starting Retatrutide.
 
onewalker said:

Another Viking checking in, though I'm Swedish rather than Norwegian. Which peptide do you prefer? After 2 years on Ozempic, I'm only now starting Retatrutide.
Hi there, neighbor! About 1,5 months back I began Retatutride, and it's been fantastic. Wegovy was something I'd taken before, though the cost was really high. Before long I'll be adding Tesa and Ghk-Cu. Brother, I'm completely hooked! Nice to connect with another Viking😊
 
I'm not from Norway, but I want to congratulate you all on an incredible Winter Olympics!! For such a small country, that was a truly remarkable showing. 👏👏👏
 
Chili777 said:

I'm not from Norway, but I want to congratulate you all on an incredible Winter Olympics!! For such a small country, that was a truly remarkable showing. 👏👏👏
Thanks! We do our best😊
 
Vikings said:

Chili777 said:

I'm not from Norway, but I want to congratulate you all on an incredible Winter Olympics!! For such a small country, that was a truly remarkable showing. 👏👏👏
Thanks! We do our best😊
You certainly did! 💪
 
The headline gave me the impression that there was some big, hush-hush news that every person in Norway had to hear, so I clicked over. Turns out I was just being curious and hoping for some gossip — and now I'm let down.
 
Vikings said:

onewalker said:

Another Viking checking in, though I'm Swedish rather than Norwegian. Which peptide do you prefer? After 2 years on Ozempic, I'm only now starting Retatrutide.
Hi there, neighbor! About 1,5 months back I began Retatutride, and it's been fantastic. Wegovy was something I'd taken before, though the cost was really high. Before long I'll be adding Tesa and Ghk-Cu. Brother, I'm completely hooked! Nice to connect with another Viking😊
Alright, nice! Have you gotten near your target weight? I'm sitting at 75 kg, and for my height of 176 cm I figure something like 70-72 kg would probably be best. My aim is to have visible abs by the time summer comes. 😆

Besides Reta, I've been thinking about checking out Cagrilintide — from what I hear it could be really good for recomposition and putting on muscle.
 
Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
 
randompersonrandom said:

The headline gave me the impression that there was some big, hush-hush news that every person in Norway had to hear, so I clicked over. Turns out I was just being curious and hoping for some gossip — and now I'm let down.
😆😆, my bad bro. I'll have to look at updating the title.
 
Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
The beginning is the toughest part.

From February to October 2024, I went from 96 kg down to 74 kg using Ozempic. Since then, while still on Ozempic, I've been fluctuating about a kg either way, but this spring I figured I'd push things a bit further with Retatrutide.

So yes, I'm getting it from China. At first I paid over 100 Euro to a European reseller for just 1 10 mg vial, and I thought there must be a better option. Then I came across this forum with all the vendors, and I'm absolutely thrilled. 😆
 
When it comes to domestic sellers, my experience matches yours — 1000 Kr went toward 1 vial of Reta. These days I'm holding out for 20 vials at 2000 Kr. Honestly, I'm thinking about becoming a local seller myself😊. From what I understand, the warehouse supplying me ships out of China tomorrow. My very first attempt at ordering ended with me getting scammed hard. It's a jungle out there; forums, discord, WeChat, telegram etc etc.
 
Heh, when it comes to placing orders, we’re basically identical. My initial Chinese Reta kit is scheduled to go out on February 28. I don’t know when it’ll arrive.
 
Vikings said:

When it comes to domestic sellers, my experience matches yours — 1000 Kr went toward 1 vial of Reta. These days I'm holding out for 20 vials at 2000 Kr. Honestly, I'm thinking about becoming a local seller myself😊. From what I understand, the warehouse supplying me ships out of China tomorrow. My very first attempt at ordering ended with me getting scammed hard. It's a jungle out there; forums, discord, WeChat, telegram etc etc.
Same story on my end. The past 12 months I went through local sellers, and a lot of cash went down the drain until this forum came along. These days I’m simply building a stockpile, enough to last me years for personal use..
 
Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
I was on Ozempic too, but the side effects became too much for me. These days I take Reta alongside Cagri, with Cagri at a low dose simply to quiet food noise a little - and it's doing the job. So giving it a go makes sense, particularly when the goals are ambitious 😉
 
hosseinzadeh said:

Hi everyone in Norway! I'd really like to connect with you all more.
Hey Hossein! So you're based in Norway? Cool! Doesn't look like there are many of us around.
 
onewalker said:

Vikings said:

Still a long way off from my target. 182 cm, 120 kg. Dropping roughly 1,5 kg weekly, began training and fasting. Aim is to hit 90 prior to July 1. Giving it everything😊. Really enjoy this sensation of not eating 24/7.

You bet, brother! Are your peps coming from China?

Need to check out Cagrilinitide👍🏻
The beginning is the toughest part.

From February to October 2024, I went from 96 kg down to 74 kg using Ozempic. Since then, while still on Ozempic, I've been fluctuating about a kg either way, but this spring I figured I'd push things a bit further with Retatrutide.

So yes, I'm getting it from China. At first I paid over 100 Euro to a European reseller for just 1 10 mg vial, and I thought there must be a better option. Then I came across this forum with all the vendors, and I'm absolutely thrilled. 😆
Just wondering… when sending items to Sweden, does that normally go smoothly? I'm in the US, but I have relatives over there who could really gain a lot from glp-1s (at a sensible price).
 
Back
Top