randompersonrandom
Explorer
guster said:
I tried to post a genuine review of a vendor I bought from not long ago, since the products seem weak or like they aren't doing anything.
I also hoped to get some help with how I mix and dilute things, just to make sure I didn't mess up myself, but to do that I'd have to name the source (the vial).
And I wanted to find out if anybody had recent lab testing or group testing results for that particular vendor, but it sounds like that can't be talked about either. Oh well.
At this point, your honest vendor review won't get anyone's attention — after all, you're still a stranger here. You've simply appeared as some guy/girl/they, and nothing has shown people yet that you're "an actual person" (in terms of joining in, not in terms of how long you've been around).
Still, if you're describing how you do something, it's fine for YOU to say where you got it. That isn't banned. Even so, you've just arrived somewhere that has a search bar and a hundred thousand conversations where people already talked about how to do a thing. Before posting "please help me do my own math," you ought to check what others might have already said — and this place only stays worthwhile rather than boring and repetitive because newcomers are expected to put in that effort first, even when their question may have appeared several hundred times before.
(And "you" here isn't aimed at "you, guster, personally")