on2jinm
Explorer
idontlikeneedles said:
Week 2 numbers, here they are:
Starting the week at 103.60KG, now sitting at 103.40KG, so that's 0.2KG gone. Clearly not what I was hoping for! A couple of days of that week had me working away from home, which meant plenty of time behind the wheel, some 'service station' meals, and I skipped workouts on 1 or 2 days. Whether that truly explains the stall, I can't say for sure, but honestly since that first injection I haven't noticed much of anything changing - barely any side effects, just some tiredness on the day I dose.
I did manage to get some exercise in since I wasn't gone the whole week: about 8km of running and roughly 2hrs of resistance training at the gym, so it wasn't all sitting around.
Like I said before, side effects and even the 'effects' themselves have been pretty minimal so far, so hoping it gets things moving, I pinned 2mg. We'll see what happens.
Have a great week, thanks all!
Hey, a bit of slipping up aside, you're still moving the right way! That 2 mg dose should deliver stronger outcomes, I'd bet — though there's no need to shy away from going higher afterward, since you're sitting at the lowest portion of what the trials tested.