amosmylove
Explorer
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to GLP1s. I've been using grey Tirz for 9 weeks now. Yesterday I took my 2nd dose at 7.5mg. My starting dose 9 weeks back was 2.5mg. Over the first 7 weeks I dropped 19lbs, and the side effects stayed manageable. Burping and diarrhea were the main problems.
But for roughly 2 weeks now, my weight hasn't moved at all. I figured moving up to 7.5mg would finally get things going. On top of that, during these last 2 weeks I've felt hungrier and less full when I eat.
The thing that stands out most is that my switch to 7.5 happened at the same time I opened a new 60mg vial of Tirz. Both vials came from the same website, though the first one was 30mg. Could the 60mg vial be weaker? Or maybe the first vial carried more endotoxins, which is why my gut acted up more back then? With this new vial I've had zero stomach trouble, no burping, no loose stools.
So I'm asking what you'd do if you were me. Raise the dose, or add a midweek shot to kick something off?
I was steadily dropping around 2.5lbs per week, and now there's been nothing for over 2 weeks. I haven't eaten badly or too much at all. I'm still in a calorie deficit and I fast for most of the day. I have been pretty inactive. Energy has been a real struggle, which might be from the weight I lost in earlier months.
Starting weight 207, current weight 189.
I also just wrapped up a BPC/TB stack cycle last week. Plus a DSIP cycle.
Is it normal for nothing to change, or did I get a bad vial?
But for roughly 2 weeks now, my weight hasn't moved at all. I figured moving up to 7.5mg would finally get things going. On top of that, during these last 2 weeks I've felt hungrier and less full when I eat.
The thing that stands out most is that my switch to 7.5 happened at the same time I opened a new 60mg vial of Tirz. Both vials came from the same website, though the first one was 30mg. Could the 60mg vial be weaker? Or maybe the first vial carried more endotoxins, which is why my gut acted up more back then? With this new vial I've had zero stomach trouble, no burping, no loose stools.
So I'm asking what you'd do if you were me. Raise the dose, or add a midweek shot to kick something off?
I was steadily dropping around 2.5lbs per week, and now there's been nothing for over 2 weeks. I haven't eaten badly or too much at all. I'm still in a calorie deficit and I fast for most of the day. I have been pretty inactive. Energy has been a real struggle, which might be from the weight I lost in earlier months.
Starting weight 207, current weight 189.
I also just wrapped up a BPC/TB stack cycle last week. Plus a DSIP cycle.
Is it normal for nothing to change, or did I get a bad vial?