Whiynot20026
Explorer
Wifey is interested in buying a Nimbot. Any Nimbot experts here who can recommend which model to choose, plus what label dimensions work for 3ML and 5 ML vials.
Thank you,
Bill
Thank you,
Bill
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Amazon has the D110 discounted to $16, and that comes with 1 roll of labels. I own one. For simple labels and personal use, it performs really well. Attached is a screenshot showing my label library.Whiynot20026 said:
Is there a lower-cost model that can produce labels for vials? I don’t need anything for vial tops.
Bill
Giving in is pointless. While you're feeling vulnerable, add those 5ML syringes and filters to your cart as well.randompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
I just spent 285 on an adamax kit, even though I told myself no more messing with "new" peps I don't need — my spending spree is finishedWhiynot20026 said:
Giving in is pointless. While you're feeling vulnerable, add those 5ML syringes and filters to your cart as well.randompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
Bill
randompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
I own a Nelko P21 as well as a D110, the latter purchased after reading Niimbot discussions. Vial labels get printed on the Nelko, while the Niimbot handles round vial caps. The round white caps had to be ordered straight from Niimbot.randompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
From the looks of it, a Cat lives with you. So you're not on your own. Lolrandompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
Sure, but should either of the cats wind up in the chest freezer where I keep my peptides, we’d be dealing with far more serious issues by then.HARLEYV2 said:
From the looks of it, a Cat lives with you. So you're not on your own. Lolrandompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
I've seen mentions of folks purchasing specialized printers and such, but you can just get Avery labels. They're available in 8.5”*11” sheets that work with a standard printer. After that, you can use their software to create your label designs and print them using a printer you already have. My initial attempt, nothing elaborate.Whiynot20026 said:
Wifey is interested in buying a Nimbot. Any Nimbot experts here who can recommend which model to choose, plus what label dimensions work for 3ML and 5 ML vials.
Thank you,
Bill
skeptick said:
randompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
Hate to be a downer, but check this out:
NIIMBOT D110 Bluetooth Label Maker with Tape Portable Thermal Label Printer#-niimbot-d110-bluetooth-label-maker-with-tape-portable-thermal-label-printerView attachment 10265
NIIMBOT-Official-Store
(784)
98.7% positive
Seller's other itemsSeller's other items
Message
US $8.99 EBAY, brand new, free shipping. Almost got me too—I can't resist a bargain.
skeptick said:
randompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
Hate to be a downer, but check this out:
NIIMBOT D110 Bluetooth Label Maker with Tape Portable Thermal Label Printer#-niimbot-d110-bluetooth-label-maker-with-tape-portable-thermal-label-printerView attachment 10265
NIIMBOT-Official-Store
(784)
98.7% positive
Seller's other itemsSeller's other items
Message
US $8.99 EBAY, brand new, free shipping. Almost got me too—I can't resist a bargain.
laansasa said:
Amazon has the D110 discounted to $16, and that comes with 1 roll of labels. I own one. For simple labels and personal use, it performs really well. Attached is a screenshot showing my label library.Whiynot20026 said:
Is there a lower-cost model that can produce labels for vials? I don’t need anything for vial tops.
Bill
What are your impressions up to this point? I picked up the inexpensive one simply to have a device on hand...though an upgrade could happen down the road. Stationery is something I enjoy broadly, and the higher-end models would work well for additional projects.IronCircuit said:
laansasa said:
Amazon has the D110 discounted to $16, and that comes with 1 roll of labels. I own one. For simple labels and personal use, it performs really well. Attached is a screenshot showing my label library.Whiynot20026 said:
Is there a lower-cost model that can produce labels for vials? I don’t need anything for vial tops.
Bill
This did the job well for me. Then I got the idea to upgrade, so I spent an extra $75 on a Niimbot, just so my labels could be 8mm larger.
Rdg1970 said:
I've seen mentions of folks purchasing specialized printers and such, but you can just get Avery labels. They're available in 8.5”*11” sheets that work with a standard printer. After that, you can use their software to create your label designs and print them using a printer you already have. My initial attempt, nothing elaborate.Whiynot20026 said:
Wifey is interested in buying a Nimbot. Any Nimbot experts here who can recommend which model to choose, plus what label dimensions work for 3ML and 5 ML vials.
Thank you,
Bill
https://www.avery.ca/88508-94204-gl...IihLmXHik8TthE2CcjSFuPdxGgb8FkPsaAjMfEALw_wcB
skeptick said:
randompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
Hate to be a downer, but check this out:
NIIMBOT D110 Bluetooth Label Maker with Tape Portable Thermal Label Printer#-niimbot-d110-bluetooth-label-maker-with-tape-portable-thermal-label-printerView attachment 10265
NIIMBOT-Official-Store
(784)
98.7% positive
Seller's other itemsSeller's other items
Message
US $8.99 EBAY, brand new, free shipping. Almost got me too—I can't resist a bargain.
skeptick said:
randompersonrandom said:
You absolute fuckers. For an entire year I managed to avoid buying a niimbot — one I have zero need for, since I'm on my own and my thermoses are already labeled just fine. Then you got me on an evening when I was worn out and mildly bored, and now one is arriving on friday.
Hate to be a downer, but check this out:
NIIMBOT D110 Bluetooth Label Maker with Tape Portable Thermal Label Printer#-niimbot-d110-bluetooth-label-maker-with-tape-portable-thermal-label-printerView attachment 10265
NIIMBOT-Official-Store
(784)
98.7% positive
Seller's other itemsSeller's other items
Message
US $8.99 EBAY, brand new, free shipping. Almost got me too—I can't resist a bargain.