KayStorm499
Explorer
Hi everyone, writing from Arizona. I'm a 45-year-old female.
This whole space is new to me, but I'm looking forward to what's ahead. I've spent a lot of time reading and researching so I can catch up. Hearing about other people's firsthand experience is really valuable to me, which is why I'm here.
Not long ago I began KLOW and so far it seems to be going fine. Right now I'm figuring out injection sites (trying to work out which spots and what routine cause the least pain and bruising), and I've already grabbed a few pointers from this community, so I'll see how it goes.
At the moment I weigh 120lbs (5'2") and still want to drop roughly 7lbs — mostly that stubborn belly fat that has always been an issue for me.
I'm intending to add Tesa for that.
I was considering adding a very low dose of Reta.
Food noise isn't something I deal with (the only exception is when I do keto, which happens roughly once a year), appetite suppression isn't something I need, and portion control isn't a struggle for me. Sweets and carbs, though, are real cravings, and I am insulin resistant.
I also have (treated) hypothyroidism (plus Hashimoto's that fluctuates in and out of remission depending on stress). My stomach is extremely sensitive, so GI problems and side effects worry me. Sleep is a big issue for me — lots of insomnia. My energy tends to be low. On top of that my ferritin is low (30), and I'm trying to raise it through diet and bicyclinate iron tablets (every other day, though honestly I'm not great at staying consistent with it because of how the iron makes me feel).
My husband has been using peps for a while, and I can't explain why I took so long to join in… but I'm excited to find out what happens and what benefits this journey might bring. Oh, and I'm also ADHD (diagnosed, and I take medication more or less consistently), so I've gone down alllll of the rabbit holes and the hyperfixation is doing its job — learning all of the things and soaking it up like a sponge (at the expense of all of the other things I'm supposed to be doing instead
).
I do have a short list of peps that I plan to order (I plan on adding one at a time, weeks apart). But I'm open to suggestions and advice on the subject!
Thanks
This whole space is new to me, but I'm looking forward to what's ahead. I've spent a lot of time reading and researching so I can catch up. Hearing about other people's firsthand experience is really valuable to me, which is why I'm here.
Not long ago I began KLOW and so far it seems to be going fine. Right now I'm figuring out injection sites (trying to work out which spots and what routine cause the least pain and bruising), and I've already grabbed a few pointers from this community, so I'll see how it goes.
At the moment I weigh 120lbs (5'2") and still want to drop roughly 7lbs — mostly that stubborn belly fat that has always been an issue for me.
I'm intending to add Tesa for that.
I was considering adding a very low dose of Reta.
Food noise isn't something I deal with (the only exception is when I do keto, which happens roughly once a year), appetite suppression isn't something I need, and portion control isn't a struggle for me. Sweets and carbs, though, are real cravings, and I am insulin resistant.
I also have (treated) hypothyroidism (plus Hashimoto's that fluctuates in and out of remission depending on stress). My stomach is extremely sensitive, so GI problems and side effects worry me. Sleep is a big issue for me — lots of insomnia. My energy tends to be low. On top of that my ferritin is low (30), and I'm trying to raise it through diet and bicyclinate iron tablets (every other day, though honestly I'm not great at staying consistent with it because of how the iron makes me feel).
My husband has been using peps for a while, and I can't explain why I took so long to join in… but I'm excited to find out what happens and what benefits this journey might bring. Oh, and I'm also ADHD (diagnosed, and I take medication more or less consistently), so I've gone down alllll of the rabbit holes and the hyperfixation is doing its job — learning all of the things and soaking it up like a sponge (at the expense of all of the other things I'm supposed to be doing instead
I do have a short list of peps that I plan to order (I plan on adding one at a time, weeks apart). But I'm open to suggestions and advice on the subject!
Thanks