New here: a lurker who’s gotten a lot out of this site

Retaguy

Explorer
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
I spent several months looking into things (this site included), and in March I finally went ahead with Reta. For body recomp, it’s the best choice I’ve made. I’m eager to pass along what I’ve picked up to everyone else.
 
Hey, welcome!

I kicked off reta in may, at the lowest dose (2mg/week), and the outcome has been amazing.

Down roughly 16kg so far (started at 106kg), plus I feel far less bloated and can keep the urge to eat in check.

Wishing you a great journey with it 🙂
 
AGuyFromPorto said:

Hey, welcome!

I kicked off reta in may, at the lowest dose (2mg/week), and the outcome has been amazing.

Down roughly 16kg so far (started at 106kg), plus I feel far less bloated and can keep the urge to eat in check.

Wishing you a great journey with it 🙂
Since April, I've dropped 50 pounds. Without a doubt, it's been a fascinating experience.
 
Wishing you success as you go forward, and my hope is to reach that point too. My only prior experience was with Ozempic, though after reading what people share here, trying reta down the road is something I'd really like to do.
 
Tagget said:

Glad to have you, and I hope everything goes well for you 🙂
Appreciate it. The experience has been really positive.

IronFox said:

Reta is definitely the route to take. Wishing you nothing but success in your pursuits, my peptide companion.
Thanks!

AGuyFromPorto said:

Hey, welcome!

I kicked off reta in may, at the lowest dose (2mg/week), and the outcome has been amazing.

Down roughly 16kg so far (started at 106kg), plus I feel far less bloated and can keep the urge to eat in check.

Wishing you a great journey with it 🙂
Thanks
 
I lurked here for quite some time, and at this point I'd like to join in on the discussions. Wishing you all the best 👌
 
Back
Top