I spent several months looking into things (this site included), and in March I finally went ahead with Reta. For body recomp, it’s the best choice I’ve made. I’m eager to pass along what I’ve picked up to everyone else.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Since April, I've dropped 50 pounds. Without a doubt, it's been a fascinating experience.AGuyFromPorto said:
Hey, welcome!
I kicked off reta in may, at the lowest dose (2mg/week), and the outcome has been amazing.
Down roughly 16kg so far (started at 106kg), plus I feel far less bloated and can keep the urge to eat in check.
Wishing you a great journey with it![]()
Appreciate it. The experience has been really positive.Tagget said:
Glad to have you, and I hope everything goes well for you![]()
Thanks!IronFox said:
Reta is definitely the route to take. Wishing you nothing but success in your pursuits, my peptide companion.
ThanksAGuyFromPorto said:
Hey, welcome!
I kicked off reta in may, at the lowest dose (2mg/week), and the outcome has been amazing.
Down roughly 16kg so far (started at 106kg), plus I feel far less bloated and can keep the urge to eat in check.
Wishing you a great journey with it![]()