Hello beutiful
Explorer
Thinking about switching to a pen for every-day shots, but if I only inject once per week and I'm somewhat afraid of needles, what size fixed needle do you all use? Thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
G31 and G32 are the sizes you'll see most often. Lengths run from 4 to 8 mm. Any of them is perfectly okay.Hello beutiful said:
Thinking about switching to a pen for every-day shots, but if I only inject once per week and I'm somewhat afraid of needles, what size fixed needle do you all use? Thanks
The right pick hinges on what you're injecting. For any GLP1, a 32g 4mm works great—you won't feel a thing.Hello beutiful said:
Thinking about switching to a pen for every-day shots, but if I only inject once per week and I'm somewhat afraid of needles, what size fixed needle do you all use? Thanks
So, is what you're injecting oil-based or water-based? One more thing from me: if you stick a 21 gauge, 2 inch needle into your glute, after that a 31-32 gauge in your belly will feel like nothing at all.nitetrak said:
The right pick hinges on what you're injecting. For any GLP1, a 32g 4mm works great—you won't feel a thing.Hello beutiful said:
Thinking about switching to a pen for every-day shots, but if I only inject once per week and I'm somewhat afraid of needles, what size fixed needle do you all use? Thanks
If something tends to leave welts or bruises, I go with 8mm or 12.7, and I still aim for 32g or 31g.
Edit: I should mention, I only inject subq
I'm in the same boat — 31g, 8mm.anhydrous said:
31g insulin needles work perfectly for me, even though I don't use a pen. Most of the time there's no sensation at all.