Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Got it. For the 3mL bottles, which size did you pick?BrightCandle said:
A4 label sheets that go through an inkjet printer have worked for me — after 2 or 3 months in both the freezer and the fridge, they still hold on. The ones I use are "SmithPackaging A4 Self Adhesive Address Labels," though I imagine most brands are basically equivalent. A sheet with 80 labels felt like a sensible size.
I came across those too. Worth giving them a shot?trey915 said:
I realize this isn't quite the answer you were after, but here's what I rely on for labeling my vials, my freezer storage cases, and my refillable pens. They're fairly basic, yet they perform really well. My freezer runs at -40, and these stay adhered without issue, provided you apply them prior to freezing, since frost will stop them from sticking afterward.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CJ8YPCHV?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
No. They work well for me. Compared to a professional label they're quite basic, yet they do what I need and won't break the bank.DS36 said:
I came across those too. Worth giving them a shot?trey915 said:
I realize this isn't quite the answer you were after, but here's what I rely on for labeling my vials, my freezer storage cases, and my refillable pens. They're fairly basic, yet they perform really well. My freezer runs at -40, and these stay adhered without issue, provided you apply them prior to freezing, since frost will stop them from sticking afterward.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CJ8YPCHV?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
They've already shipped. I ordered them from Amazon before, right after you answered.trey915 said:
No. They work well for me. Compared to a professional label they're quite basic, yet they do what I need and won't break the bank.DS36 said:
I came across those too. Worth giving them a shot?trey915 said:
I realize this isn't quite the answer you were after, but here's what I rely on for labeling my vials, my freezer storage cases, and my refillable pens. They're fairly basic, yet they perform really well. My freezer runs at -40, and these stay adhered without issue, provided you apply them prior to freezing, since frost will stop them from sticking afterward.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CJ8YPCHV?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title