If I hadn't had a bad reaction, switching would probably be tempting.
https://w3.newsmax.com/News-Health/Weight_Loss_Drug?dkt_nbr=6F0156653vx7
https://w3.newsmax.com/News-Health/Weight_Loss_Drug?dkt_nbr=6F0156653vx7
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did Reta give you a negative reaction? Would you mind sharing what happened? I'm currently taking tirz and lowering my dose so I can add Reta alongside it, but I'd like to know what side effects other people have had.TeresaHip said:
If I hadn't had a bad reaction, switching would probably be tempting.
https://w3.newsmax.com/News-Health/Weight_Loss_Drug?dkt_nbr=6F0156653vx7
What was your weight at the point you increased to 8mg weekly? I'm aiming to keep my dose at 2.5mg/week maximum since I think that would work best for me, so I'm curious what led you to go up that farAllCourtTENNIS said:
After hitting a plateau on tirz, I made the change to reta gradually. During month 1 I took 0.5mg each week, then moved to 1.0mg weekly just to test whether it would be rough on me. No problems at all. Once that first month was behind me, I began increasing the reta more aggressively so I could reach a therapeutic dose. The plateau finally gave way at about 8mg/week. Skin sensitivity showed up early as the most unpleasant effect I dealt with. My forearms felt like they had a light sunburn, though it cleared up fairly quickly.
There was even a benefit I was happy about: my sleep got dramatically better. Insomnia had been a struggle for years, and that included the whole stretch I was on tirz. With reta, I'm finally able to stay asleep all night.
Because tirz was what I began with, moving over to reta meant I had to go up in dose before anything showed. Should reta be the first glp1 you try, then absolutely keep your doses low right up until you hit a plateau. Back in March, at the point where I pushed my reta dose up significantly, my weight was about 84kg and my height 168cm — so I was still in the obese range. This morning the scale read 70.75 kg. I'm sooooo close to a normal BMI now.razelito said:
What was your weight at the point you increased to 8mg weekly? I'm aiming to keep my dose at 2.5mg/week maximum since I think that would work best for me, so I'm curious what led you to go up that farAllCourtTENNIS said:
After hitting a plateau on tirz, I made the change to reta gradually. During month 1 I took 0.5mg each week, then moved to 1.0mg weekly just to test whether it would be rough on me. No problems at all. Once that first month was behind me, I began increasing the reta more aggressively so I could reach a therapeutic dose. The plateau finally gave way at about 8mg/week. Skin sensitivity showed up early as the most unpleasant effect I dealt with. My forearms felt like they had a light sunburn, though it cleared up fairly quickly.
There was even a benefit I was happy about: my sleep got dramatically better. Insomnia had been a struggle for years, and that included the whole stretch I was on tirz. With reta, I'm finally able to stay asleep all night.