Tbagger
Explorer
Before leaving for work today, I did my injections like any other day. I put 50mg of NAD+ into my hip. As soon as the needle came out, a little blood shot out. My first thought was "huh, I've never nicked a vein in my hip before" and I brushed it off. Roughly 15 seconds later, it hit me like a brick wall. Everything went bright white, and my head filled with pressure like it was about to burst. Next, my arms and chest began tingling, which then became a burning sensation. My chest got so tight that breathing became difficult. I became extremely dizzy and had to steady myself because I was starting to fall over. I thought either a massive heart attack or anaphylactic shock was happening. Since my phone was in the living room, I somehow got my drawer open, grabbed my emergency epi-pen, and had it in hand. I figured if I used it, I'd have enough time to reach my phone and call an ambulance. I removed the cap and was on the verge of injecting when the pressure in my head started fading and my breathing got easier. I waited it out for another 15 seconds or so until everything completely passed. The entire episode probably lasted 90 seconds. That was the most insane reaction I've ever had to any peptide, medication, or drug. I assume I accidentally injected into a vein. It really rattled me, and afterward I sat there shaking uncontrollably for a good 5min. I've experienced mild flushing, and even what I considered severe flushing, from NAD+ and a few other peptides before, but nothing close to that. I'm okay now and only got to work a few minutes late. But damn, that terrified me while it was happening! Has anyone else had a crazy reaction that made you reconsider your current peptide research?