Neurogroot said:
Chili777 said:
Zoozoo's Mama said:
Dmac12 said:
I started Reta back in January, and I've used MotsC on and off. My most recent order included Semax, NAD+, and DISP. With Semax and DISP, I honestly can't tell whether they're doing anything at all. I mixed the nasal sprays myself and take them that way. NAD+ is a different story — it makes me need a nap every afternoon. I've been taking it for 10 days, beginning at 25mg and now up to 50mg. Is this going to keep happening, or am I doing something wrong? I'm beginning to think I should dose it right before bed so I stop waking up at 5am.
I went through a few threads here, but all anyone mentions is the energy it gives them.
thanks for any insight on the matter
I pushed on with NAD+ for 2 months, and things just kept getting worse. I moved my dose to right before sleep, but my sleep quality didn't improve much. Selank is something I've only just begun, and it appears to be helping. Last night I introduced DSIP and ended up lying awake until 5am. At this point, I have no clue what might work. I'm beyond exhausted from feeling tired all the time while still not being able to sleep.
On the days I pin Reta (Friday), taking 1 mg of NA Selank SQ roughly 1-2 hours ahead of bedtime helps me fall asleep. Currently I'm going through a washout period, and the initial 3 nights after it began were awful.
Sounds like we have a fair bit in common. I am about to begin week 2 of this cycle:
- NA-Selank Amidate (800 mcg - 1400 mcg), 3 hours ahead of bed. How much i take tracks the stress the day threw at me.
- DSIP (300 mcg on work days, 400-500 mcg when i can sleep in), 1.5 hours ahead of bed,
- Pinealon (2.5 mg), 15-30 minutes ahead of bed
- NA-Epitalon (3 mg), 15-30 minutes ahead of bed
Everything subcutaneously. 21 days, perhaps 28 if i stretch it out. Day 1 or 2 the gains were subtle, with a 20% bump in Deep Sleep + REM against my 30 day medians. In practice that is only 12 extra minutes on top of my usual 55 minutes (out of 6.25 total hours).
Once day 4 came round, it properly kicked in. Over the past 2 nights i logged 1h 48m (~98% increase) and 1h 56m (~108% increase) of deep sleep + REM, from 6h 45m and 6h 50m total respectively. That is more than double.
I wake up far more rested and getting out of bed is easier now. Mood is better, motivation a touch better too… Though i am a bit nervous about the time off-cycle…