fitsygohack
Explorer
I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
fitsygohack said:
I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
Lumpy? You could try pressing a bit onto a paper towel to check whether any solids remain undissolved.fitsygohack said:
Hmm. Appreciate it. Then I'm not sure what the problem is with mine
Here are a few things to try: ensure the vial you're filtering into is vented, and go with a filter that's at least 13mm rather than the 4mm one. Using those steps, I've had no issues with 1000mg NAD+.fitsygohack said:
I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
Nope, I do vent and the filter I'm using is the 13mm one. That's the same setup I run for every other peptide I have (Reta, GHK, KPV, Mots-C, 5-Amino, Cagri, etc). All of those go through fine — it's only the NAD+ that won't.on2jinm said:
Here are a few things to try: ensure the vial you're filtering into is vented, and go with a filter that's at least 13mm rather than the 4mm one. Using those steps, I've had no issues with 1000mg NAD+.fitsygohack said:
I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
I'll verify that.FartfulCodger said:
Lumpy? You could try pressing a bit onto a paper towel to check whether any solids remain undissolved.fitsygohack said:
Hmm. Appreciate it. Then I'm not sure what the problem is with mine
Could the filter itself be the problem?fitsygohack said:
I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
Correct. It's thick, and that also alters the volume. I mix 1000mg with 6ml, and the resulting NAD+ liquid comes out to roughly 7ml. Using the 22, I'm able to filter it without issue.high-tide said:
I've seen that NAD can turn quite thick at times. There's no doubt it's liquid inside the vial, but pulling it into a syringe can be a real hassle.
The filters I normally use are from Biologix, though I've also picked up other brands on Amazon and from PeptideTests. After reading what others have said, viscosity seems like the likely culprit. I'll try to address that. I've also placed an order for more NAD+ and will test that out too,Beansnapper said:
Could the filter itself be the problem?fitsygohack said:
I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
HospirabadHTML said:
What BAC are you using?