NAD+ Filtering Issue: Won't Pass Through

fitsygohack

Explorer
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
 
fitsygohack said:

I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?

For my part, 1000mg of NAD+ mixed with 5ml of BAC water goes through a 22nu filter just fine.
 
Is there a lot of air that you're attempting to push through? When the syringe contains a significant amount of air, getting it to move through the filter becomes quite difficult.
 
fitsygohack said:

I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
Here are a few things to try: ensure the vial you're filtering into is vented, and go with a filter that's at least 13mm rather than the 4mm one. Using those steps, I've had no issues with 1000mg NAD+.
 
on2jinm said:

fitsygohack said:

I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
Here are a few things to try: ensure the vial you're filtering into is vented, and go with a filter that's at least 13mm rather than the 4mm one. Using those steps, I've had no issues with 1000mg NAD+.
Nope, I do vent and the filter I'm using is the 13mm one. That's the same setup I run for every other peptide I have (Reta, GHK, KPV, Mots-C, 5-Amino, Cagri, etc). All of those go through fine — it's only the NAD+ that won't.
 
I've seen that NAD can turn quite thick at times. There's no doubt it's liquid inside the vial, but pulling it into a syringe can be a real hassle.
 
Every now and then, filters give me problems. I keep pushing (more pressure, more pressure, more pressure), and in the end it goes through. I have no idea why this occurs, but it does happen at times.
 
fitsygohack said:

I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
Could the filter itself be the problem?
 
high-tide said:

I've seen that NAD can turn quite thick at times. There's no doubt it's liquid inside the vial, but pulling it into a syringe can be a real hassle.
Correct. It's thick, and that also alters the volume. I mix 1000mg with 6ml, and the resulting NAD+ liquid comes out to roughly 7ml. Using the 22, I'm able to filter it without issue.
 
Beansnapper said:

fitsygohack said:

I always filter my peptides, but my NAD+ just won't go through a filter for some reason. I've switched filters and adjusted how much BAC water I add to dilute it more. Any advice?
Could the filter itself be the problem?
The filters I normally use are from Biologix, though I've also picked up other brands on Amazon and from PeptideTests. After reading what others have said, viscosity seems like the likely culprit. I'll try to address that. I've also placed an order for more NAD+ and will test that out too,
 
Just an update: I picked up 2 separate NAD+ vials from a different supplier, and those went through the filter without issue. So the problem appears to be with the kit I already had. That's unfortunate. I suppose I'll just consider it a loss.
 
Back
Top