308fan
Explorer
I’ve recently begun using NAD, and the area where I inject has been hurting quite a bit. I chose my buttocks for the shot, and now sitting down is really unpleasant. Has anyone else experienced this?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does it contain a buffer?308fan said:
I’ve recently begun using NAD, and the area where I inject has been hurting quite a bit. I chose my buttocks for the shot, and now sitting down is really unpleasant. Has anyone else experienced this?
The expectation was that it would beCNCCurrency said:
Does it contain a buffer?308fan said:
I’ve recently begun using NAD, and the area where I inject has been hurting quite a bit. I chose my buttocks for the shot, and now sitting down is really unpleasant. Has anyone else experienced this?
What's the MG amount in the vial, and what volume of BAC water was used? My experience was that additional dilution of the NAD was necessary to lower the thickness at the time of injection.308fan said:
I’ve recently begun using NAD, and the area where I inject has been hurting quite a bit. I chose my buttocks for the shot, and now sitting down is really unpleasant. Has anyone else experienced this?
The vial contains 500mg. I added 3ml of bac water.DustAndDignity said:
What's the MG amount in the vial, and what volume of BAC water was used? My experience was that additional dilution of the NAD was necessary to lower the thickness at the time of injection.308fan said:
I’ve recently begun using NAD, and the area where I inject has been hurting quite a bit. I chose my buttocks for the shot, and now sitting down is really unpleasant. Has anyone else experienced this?
A 29g needle was also what I used, and that appeared to lessen the burning sensation. Finally, the least discomfort came from sub-Q shots into the thigh.
If the vial is large enough, use 4mL of BAC.308fan said:
The vial contains 500mg. I added 3ml of bac water.DustAndDignity said:
What's the MG amount in the vial, and what volume of BAC water was used? My experience was that additional dilution of the NAD was necessary to lower the thickness at the time of injection.308fan said:
I’ve recently begun using NAD, and the area where I inject has been hurting quite a bit. I chose my buttocks for the shot, and now sitting down is really unpleasant. Has anyone else experienced this?
A 29g needle was also what I used, and that appeared to lessen the burning sensation. Finally, the least discomfort came from sub-Q shots into the thigh.
For sure, the evidence behind energy-boosting peptides such as NAD+, 5AM, SS-31, and MOTS-c is thinner than ideal, 5AM in particular. And for me, anything that stings and also eats up more of my limited BAC is the first thing to go. MOTS-c isn't even worth attempting.lastresort said:
In my opinion, NAD + shots aren't worth it. If I'm wrong, someone please set me straight, but from what I gathered looking through some clinical studies, there don't seem to be any clear benefits.
Those stinging peptides are the worst!!Calm Logic said:
For sure, the evidence behind energy-boosting peptides such as NAD+, 5AM, SS-31, and MOTS-c is thinner than ideal, 5AM in particular. And for me, anything that stings and also eats up more of my limited BAC is the first thing to go. MOTS-c isn't even worth attempting.lastresort said:
In my opinion, NAD + shots aren't worth it. If I'm wrong, someone please set me straight, but from what I gathered looking through some clinical studies, there don't seem to be any clear benefits.
I had the same experience — for 500mg of NAD+, I mixed in 3 ml of bac water. Since that happened, I've been injecting just half the dose. For my next vial, though, I'm absolutely going with 6 ml of bac!Grrrem said:
I figured I was just being a wimp about the NAD, so it's a relief to find out others are dealing with the same thing.
Diluting it with 5ml in the vial, then drawing extra BAC into the syringe before I inject, rotating where I pin, and warming the solution first — I've run through all of that and none of it helped.
It was sold to me as buffered, though I have my doubts. If that's what buffered feels like, unbuffered must be brutal. KLOW had me nervous to start because I'd heard it was spicy too, but next to the NAD it's a cake walk.
Yeah, checking the pH might be a good idea. Should it turn out to be too low, injectable sodium bicarb can be added into the vial.Grrrem said:
I figured I was just being a wimp about the NAD, so it's a relief to find out others are dealing with the same thing.
Diluting it with 5ml in the vial, then drawing extra BAC into the syringe before I inject, rotating where I pin, and warming the solution first — I've run through all of that and none of it helped.
It was sold to me as buffered, though I have my doubts. If that's what buffered feels like, unbuffered must be brutal. KLOW had me nervous to start because I'd heard it was spicy too, but next to the NAD it's a cake walk.
Interesting, when BAC is available again somewhere, I'll put both items in my cart. I haven't looked into injectable sodium bicarb, though I'm sure searching will turn up results. Thanks for the suggestionCalm Logic said:
Yeah, checking the pH might be a good idea. Should it turn out to be too low, injectable sodium bicarb can be added into the vial.Grrrem said:
I figured I was just being a wimp about the NAD, so it's a relief to find out others are dealing with the same thing.
Diluting it with 5ml in the vial, then drawing extra BAC into the syringe before I inject, rotating where I pin, and warming the solution first — I've run through all of that and none of it helped.
It was sold to me as buffered, though I have my doubts. If that's what buffered feels like, unbuffered must be brutal. KLOW had me nervous to start because I'd heard it was spicy too, but next to the NAD it's a cake walk.