NAD+ and GHK-Cu cycling plan — any protocol ideas?

JFinHK

Explorer
Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
Hi everyone,

Suppose I added these 2 alongside reta, but I'd rather run them in cycles (on and off) instead of using both simultaneously — what kind of protocol would you recommend?

Cheers,

J.
 
JFinHK said:

Hi everyone,

Suppose I added these 2 alongside reta, but I'd rather run them in cycles (on and off) instead of using both simultaneously — what kind of protocol would you recommend?

Cheers,

J.
Try using the search function. 🙂
 
Let's be straight: a peptide protocol isn't actually a real thing. 99% of protocols amount to nothing more than garbage somebody invented, or whatever ChatGPT spat out.

Instead, look at what other people have already tried and choose one approach. Targeted google searches work well ("site:GLP1Chat.com ghkcu dosing protocol").

Edit: You should also delete this thread. I just noticed it's in the suggestions forum. That's for site feature suggestions, not protocol suggestions lmao
 
birdwhacker said:

Let's be straight: a peptide protocol isn't actually a real thing. 99% of protocols amount to nothing more than garbage somebody invented, or whatever ChatGPT spat out.

Instead, look at what other people have already tried and choose one approach. Targeted google searches work well ("site:GLP1Chat.com ghkcu dosing protocol").

Edit: You should also delete this thread. I just noticed it's in the suggestions forum. That's for site feature suggestions, not protocol suggestions lmao
Ugh, I keep getting pulled away...going to remove this.
 
JFinHK said:

Hi everyone,

Suppose I added these 2 alongside reta, but I'd rather run them in cycles (on and off) instead of using both simultaneously — what kind of protocol would you recommend?

Cheers,

J.

JFinHK said:

birdwhacker said:

Let's be straight: a peptide protocol isn't actually a real thing. 99% of protocols amount to nothing more than garbage somebody invented, or whatever ChatGPT spat out.

Instead, look at what other people have already tried and choose one approach. Targeted google searches work well ("site:GLP1Chat.com ghkcu dosing protocol").

Edit: You should also delete this thread. I just noticed it's in the suggestions forum. That's for site feature suggestions, not protocol suggestions lmao
Ugh, I keep getting pulled away...going to remove this.
ha, a bit late now....perhaps a mod can
 
Back
Top