Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Try using the search function.JFinHK said:
Hi everyone,
Suppose I added these 2 alongside reta, but I'd rather run them in cycles (on and off) instead of using both simultaneously — what kind of protocol would you recommend?
Cheers,
J.
Have a look at this site, it has solid protocolsJFinHK said:
Hi everyone,
Suppose I added these 2 alongside reta, but I'd rather run them in cycles (on and off) instead of using both simultaneously — what kind of protocol would you recommend?
Cheers,
J.
Ugh, I keep getting pulled away...going to remove this.birdwhacker said:
Let's be straight: a peptide protocol isn't actually a real thing. 99% of protocols amount to nothing more than garbage somebody invented, or whatever ChatGPT spat out.
Instead, look at what other people have already tried and choose one approach. Targeted google searches work well ("site:GLP1Chat.com ghkcu dosing protocol").
Edit: You should also delete this thread. I just noticed it's in the suggestions forum. That's for site feature suggestions, not protocol suggestions lmao
JFinHK said:
Hi everyone,
Suppose I added these 2 alongside reta, but I'd rather run them in cycles (on and off) instead of using both simultaneously — what kind of protocol would you recommend?
Cheers,
J.
ha, a bit late now....perhaps a mod canJFinHK said:
Ugh, I keep getting pulled away...going to remove this.birdwhacker said:
Let's be straight: a peptide protocol isn't actually a real thing. 99% of protocols amount to nothing more than garbage somebody invented, or whatever ChatGPT spat out.
Instead, look at what other people have already tried and choose one approach. Targeted google searches work well ("site:GLP1Chat.com ghkcu dosing protocol").
Edit: You should also delete this thread. I just noticed it's in the suggestions forum. That's for site feature suggestions, not protocol suggestions lmao