RamCummins6.7
Explorer
What’s up, everyone. TRT has been part of my life for about 3 years now, and I’m happy I went that direction. Diet and training took me up to around 270 lbs on a bulk. Powerlifting and Strongman have always been my sports. Then my role at work changed and the hours grew, so the same pace wasn’t sustainable and I moved over to a powerbuilding routine. Wanting to shed weight and lean out, I went the recomp route — calories came down from roughly 5k to 2500 and Reta went in. Once it took hold I genuinely love what it’s doing for me. Everything people say about food noise and losing cravings is true, and it makes eating at a deficit easy. Cravings for things like alcohol went away as well. My body is more insulin sensitive now, which means more daytime energy and no crash, no need for coffee or pre-workout. Reta has been in for about 2 months, I’m down to 247 lbs, and I’m working my way up to 5mg.
Getting down to 235-240 at around 10-12% BF and holding it there while still
adding lean muscle and keeping my strength is the goal. This is a great board, and I'm reading a lot of threads and picking up valuable inforl from all over.
Getting down to 235-240 at around 10-12% BF and holding it there while still
adding lean muscle and keeping my strength is the goal. This is a great board, and I'm reading a lot of threads and picking up valuable inforl from all over.