My TRT plus Reta: progress and goals so far

Amazing work — all that effort shows!

Pairing TRT with a GLP changes the game when you're overweight and metabolically broken the way I was. 2 years ago I was 270 pounds at 5ft9. Busting ass in the gym, plus trt and tirz, is what dropped 70lbs off me and gave me my health back. Tirz carried me through about 8 months of that weight loss, and 200 is where I've held for 8 months or so.

reta is a recent switch for me, and 5 pounds came off over the last 2 weeks. Right now I'm sitting at 195 and 15-16% body fat. Getting down to 185 or so, in the 12% range, is the aim.

At 51, with abs and more energy than I know what to do with, life really is different!

The stack as it stands: 3mg reta, a week's worth of test at 200mg, and a protein focused nutriention plan.
 
Shittersfull said:

I want to find out more about aas. Really glad this thread came up.
A fun fact worth sharing: over at the biggest steroid forum, "cardiologist" ranks among the most frequently searched keywords, returning 40 pages of results.

Take this as an example:

EKG’s aren’t all that informative. Just make an appt with a cardiologist for an Echo. If an EKG came back abnormal then the next step would be an Echo anyways and you will get way better info off that.

Echo will tell you if you have any enlargement and give you your ejection fraction rate which is what’s important to know.

Click to expand...
 
Calm Logic said:

A fun fact worth sharing: over at the biggest steroid forum, "cardiologist" ranks among the most frequently searched keywords, returning 40 pages of results.

Take this as an example:
Yeah. I'm sort of hoping a lot more people chime in with comments along the lines of yours...
 
Back
Top