TheEngineer
Explorer
I'm just dropping in to share some good vibes!
I haven't set foot in a gym at all. It's all been down to a really dialed-in way of eating. If anybody wants, I can break down my exact prep and what I'm planning. It's a straightforward one-stop shop at Costco, and the cooking takes almost no effort and tastes great!
My job is very physical, though. I put in 11-hour days and walk somewhere between 10-20km per shift on average. I hold a leadership position in industrial construction. I'm not doing any heavy manual labor, just a ton of walking and stair climbing.
With that schedule, finding time for the gym is tough, but I want to have my CPP and EI paid off by the end of this week. (Fellow canucks will get what I mean! )
Here's a little glimpse from my tracker. Lean mass lost looks like it's basically nothing, which I chalk up to my 200mg/week prescription for Test E.
I'm eager to show you all the finished journey. Photos. Stacks. Notes. The whole thing!
I'm really thankful for all the lurking and reading I've done here. You are gentlemen/women and scholars.
I haven't set foot in a gym at all. It's all been down to a really dialed-in way of eating. If anybody wants, I can break down my exact prep and what I'm planning. It's a straightforward one-stop shop at Costco, and the cooking takes almost no effort and tastes great!
My job is very physical, though. I put in 11-hour days and walk somewhere between 10-20km per shift on average. I hold a leadership position in industrial construction. I'm not doing any heavy manual labor, just a ton of walking and stair climbing.
With that schedule, finding time for the gym is tough, but I want to have my CPP and EI paid off by the end of this week. (Fellow canucks will get what I mean! )
Here's a little glimpse from my tracker. Lean mass lost looks like it's basically nothing, which I chalk up to my 200mg/week prescription for Test E.
I'm eager to show you all the finished journey. Photos. Stacks. Notes. The whole thing!
I'm really thankful for all the lurking and reading I've done here. You are gentlemen/women and scholars.