My belly button looks unattractive

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
My navel has lost its good appearance. The scars left by my fallopian tube removal, and afterward a total hysterectomy, are visible there. In the past it was deep and dark, similar to the black hole. 🤣🤣 I suppose crop tops are off the table for me. 🤣🤣
 
That belly button looks perfectly fine, so stop wasting any more worry on it. Nearly all the tiny flaws we notice on our own bodies never even cross anyone else's mind. No matter how slim I've gotten, I've always been able to poke a finger joint into mine. I'd be thrilled to trade and have what you've got showing there lol.
 
I don't know what you're looking at. To me that seems totally ordinary. Only Peter Dinklage would notice that faint scar. Hold on until I show you the umbilical hernia I've got to deal with eventually. Crop tops are definitely off the table for me.
 
We tend to judge ourselves way more critically than we should. Sure, your belly button might not look exactly the same as before, but it’s not something people would pick up on or dwell over. If I’m being honest, it likely wouldn’t stick in my mind for more than a few minutes.

Anyway, crop tops belong to the 80s. These days, bodysuits are the thing.
 
There’s nothing the matter with it. A fairly severe scar runs straight down the middle of my abs, left there by a surgery that never should have happened — the result of medical negligence and a doctor’s mistake. At the time it first appeared, I felt quite distressed. Later on I got ripped, and I came to wear it with pride.
 
If you've dropped enough weight that the appearance of your belly button is now something you're concerned about.....lol, count that as a victory. 😂
 
Flash-BCR said:

If a peptide or stack existed that could fix belly buttons, I would use it too... 😎
05950f9ce3578417332d5f0400b637e6a112e0f1853d40f7185080c78c9a71b4.gif
 
To be honest, I don't see an issue here. Come to think of it... I can't recall ever paying attention to another person's belly button, let alone forming an opinion on how it looks — and I'm in Florida, where they're on display year-round
 
Honestly, there aren't any scars that are visible to me. Most people probably wouldn't pay attention to that kind of detail in the first place. This is just your own insecurity speaking. DON'T LET IT WIN!
 
SeaGypsy said:

To be honest, I don't see an issue here. Come to think of it... I can't recall ever paying attention to another person's belly button, let alone forming an opinion on how it looks — and I'm in Florida, where they're on display year-round
Around me I notice blue-haired individuals, and my wish is that they keep those hidden. When they lean down at the supermarket, a bit of butt crack becomes visible.

5df5c86685d9ffb3020b8d86daf9dd92b25435708a9fa3e8d9860e739c4669e3.gif
 
Honestly, it doesn't bother me all that much. I was just trying to find something funny in the middle of all this extra belly fat.
 
Having dropped 100# while in my 40’s, my navel now sits roughly two inches below where it ought to be. That rules out crop tops for me as well.
 
Back
Top