My navel has lost its good appearance. The scars left by my fallopian tube removal, and afterward a total hysterectomy, are visible there. In the past it was deep and dark, similar to the black hole. 
I suppose crop tops are off the table for me. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Flash-BCR said:
If a peptide or stack existed that could fix belly buttons, I would use it too...![]()
Around me I notice blue-haired individuals, and my wish is that they keep those hidden. When they lean down at the supermarket, a bit of butt crack becomes visible.SeaGypsy said:
To be honest, I don't see an issue here. Come to think of it... I can't recall ever paying attention to another person's belly button, let alone forming an opinion on how it looks — and I'm in Florida, where they're on display year-round