turlian
Explorer
Daily Omeprazole and Semaglutide have been my routine for roughly 18 months (I moved to Tirz two weeks back, though that isn't really relevant). After some blood work my gastroenterologist put me on a B12 supplement, once a day.
Since February my B12 has climbed from 270 to 1,792 pg/ml (the normal range tops out at 1,100). My PCP's reaction was "OK, time to ramp down on the B12". The Costco B12 I've been taking is (no joke) 208,333% of your daily dosage - absorbing B12 is just that hard.
An oral vitamin actually doing something came as a bit of a surprise.
Since February my B12 has climbed from 270 to 1,792 pg/ml (the normal range tops out at 1,100). My PCP's reaction was "OK, time to ramp down on the B12". The Costco B12 I've been taking is (no joke) 208,333% of your daily dosage - absorbing B12 is just that hard.
An oral vitamin actually doing something came as a bit of a surprise.