Ontbijtkoek
Explorer
My own retatrutide run went up to 12 mg, and other than severe bloating it appeared to do nothing. No appetite suppression came out of it, and my food noise stayed put. At the lower doses there may have been a slight effect early on, but it disappeared quickly. What I want isn’t dramatic weight loss; it’s a tool that helps me stick to a decent diet and a moderate calorie deficit so my physical and mental health can improve. Dropping somewhere around 5 - 8 kg (11 - 18 lbs) would probably do me good, but right now my only aim is something that damps appetite and possibly food noise, freeing my (mental) energy for things that actually produce something.
A kit of tirzepatide, semaglutide and cagrilintide arrived recently. I’m currently 2 weeks off retatrutide and before long I’ll be trialling one of those three, and if needed stacking the amylin analogue on top of a GLP-1. Obviously slow is what I want, rather than throwing the kitchen sink at it, so which compound deserves the first try is what I’m wondering.
Also, anyone who has been through something like this with Reta and moved to a different compound — I’d love to hear how it went.
A kit of tirzepatide, semaglutide and cagrilintide arrived recently. I’m currently 2 weeks off retatrutide and before long I’ll be trialling one of those three, and if needed stacking the amylin analogue on top of a GLP-1. Obviously slow is what I want, rather than throwing the kitchen sink at it, so which compound deserves the first try is what I’m wondering.
Also, anyone who has been through something like this with Reta and moved to a different compound — I’d love to hear how it went.