AYarter
Explorer
Hey everyone,
For the past few months I've been on compounded tirzepatide, and the results have been excellent. That said, once multi-use vials became patented and given how the pharma business generally operates, I worry about whether I'll still be able to get it.
What I'd really like is to stay monitored by both a doctor and a dietitian, without paying absurd prices.
Has anyone here gone through a third-party provider, whether for compounded or gray market product? If you have, what was your approach with your doctor?
Thanks so much.
For the past few months I've been on compounded tirzepatide, and the results have been excellent. That said, once multi-use vials became patented and given how the pharma business generally operates, I worry about whether I'll still be able to get it.
What I'd really like is to stay monitored by both a doctor and a dietitian, without paying absurd prices.
Has anyone here gone through a third-party provider, whether for compounded or gray market product? If you have, what was your approach with your doctor?
Thanks so much.