SoreTodayStrongTomor
Explorer
Hey everyone, I’m on a 5mg Mounjaro pen right now, and I want to get a clearer picture of what to expect if I switch over to grey tirz
There are a few points I’m hoping people with firsthand experience can shed light on:
When the product is properly dosed and verified, do the effects tend to line up?
Should someone usually stay at the same dose (for example, 5mg), or is it wiser to begin at a lower amount after making the change?
I’m not asking for sources — I just want to understand the best practices and go about this as safely as I can.
TIA!!
There are a few points I’m hoping people with firsthand experience can shed light on:
When the product is properly dosed and verified, do the effects tend to line up?
Should someone usually stay at the same dose (for example, 5mg), or is it wiser to begin at a lower amount after making the change?
I’m not asking for sources — I just want to understand the best practices and go about this as safely as I can.
TIA!!