Hi everyone, I’m on Mounjaro 2.5 mg at the moment and have just done my fifth dose.
I’ve been reading about TR20, so tirzepatide 20 mg, and wanted to ask if anyone here has switched from Mounjaro to tirzepatide out of a 20 mg vial while staying on a similar 2.5 mg weekly dose.
I would really like to hear how that went for you, especially on effectiveness, appetite control, side effects, dosing consistency, and whether the change felt about the same overall.
Thanks in advance for anything you can share.
I’ve been reading about TR20, so tirzepatide 20 mg, and wanted to ask if anyone here has switched from Mounjaro to tirzepatide out of a 20 mg vial while staying on a similar 2.5 mg weekly dose.
I would really like to hear how that went for you, especially on effectiveness, appetite control, side effects, dosing consistency, and whether the change felt about the same overall.
Thanks in advance for anything you can share.