Melanotan 2

CNCCurrency said:


Well try it and let us know?

Click to expand...
I've got it penciled in. But honestly, it won't happen until spring arrives, since that's when I can make the most of a whole sunny season. Where I am in the mountain west, the sun basically disappears from October all the way through April or May.
 
Builderman said:


In theory sure, I agree. It’s never been the case though

Click to expand...

Builderman said:


It’s on the schedule. Realistically not til the spring though when I can really take advantage of a full season of sun. I live in the part of the mountain west that doesn’t see the sun from October til the following april/may.

Click to expand...
Damn, around these desert parts it's nothing but sunshine.
 
Does Melanotan 2 cause fresh moles to appear, or does it just make the ones you already have stand out more? I've got a vial sitting around but I haven't used it yet. My skin is fair and quite pale, and I have a lot of freckles, though they're only on my back.
 
MT2 has been part of my routine for 2 months now. Tanning sessions happen 1 or 2 times per week for me. Freckles have increased, while my moles remain unchanged. Alongside it, I use Reta, cjc/ipa, and Ghk-cu.

Facial flushing shows up as a side effect from MT2. Beyond that, nothing else has come up. My background is German, and my skin is usually quite fair.
 
no new moles are created by it

what happens is that the ones already there become darker and more noticalble

remember though, some moles are hidden from view, so those will likely show up too

another thing I've seen: beginning with smaller doses makes the darkening of moles happen much more slowly, and it builds up as your tan improves
 
amosmylove said:


I used 2-3 pins total at 125mcg each for 2-3 days in a row and then stopped because I realized it us important toneither hit a tanning bed a few times at the beginning or to get some full body sun so you don't get patchy so I stopped after the first few pins. I continued to get darker and darker over the next two weeks with tons of people commenting on 'how much sun' I'd gotten. I did not like it because I have a smattering of face freckles that come out in the summer and it made them really dark, almost like a malaise over my face. Also made a couple tiny freckle/mole things really dark. I decided to not use it and I got some MT1 instead and have pinned it 2 times over the last month and it works better for me.

I didn't notice any libido anything from mt2 but again I only used it a couple times. I did get face flushing, no nausea. I have a skin type of 2/3 so I tan easily already, but it was way too dark too fast and I felt like I couldn't control any of i5 because I kept getting darker in the weeks after I pinned it. I didn't want to look fake and it looked fake.

Click to expand...
I'm new to this, so please bear with me — what does 125mcg come out to?
 
I've been on it for 3 weeks at a very low dose. I reconstituted a 10mg vial using 1ml of BAC water, then draw 1IU and take it 5 days per week before bed, alongside KLOW. These days my mother refers to me using the N word, and once my holiday was over, people were genuinely stunned by how brown I've become 😅 So now I'll only dose once per week to maintain the colour.

When I wake up, I have morning wood that's harder than a wooden stick, and it stays that way all morning, or until my wife and I have "used" it 🤣
 
Beansnapper said:

I picked some up too, wanting a bit of a tan ahead of my winter trip to Mexico, so I'm also interested in what users have to say.
I began taking it when summer started, and my tan has never been this deep. Right now, though, I'm on holiday in Mexico, and the level of darkness is unreal. I've hardly put on any sunscreen, yet I haven't burned at all. In tropical places, I've burned every single time before. Melanotan 2 is fantastic!
 
LeboyPower said:

Hey, I'm curious about the outcomes folks have seen from Melanotan 2. In particular, how does it affect libido? Does the tanning effect show up strongly? And is there any issue combining it with Retatrutide? Thanks ahead of time.
My routine was 50mcg every day for 1 week, followed by 100mcg every day for 2 weeks. These days it's 100mcg two times per week. Libido-wise, nothing changed. At the start I was slightly concerned because I'd begun TRT only a month earlier, meaning my libido was already elevated. My skin has gotten incredibly dark! People at work keep commenting on my tan. Right now I'm on holiday in Mexico and sunscreen is barely necessary. Instead of burning, I just keep getting darker. This stuff is wild! Freckles and moles are darker too, though nothing that worries me.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Builderman said:

CNCCurrency said:

Builderman said:

CNCCurrency said:

amosmylove said:

I used 2-3 pins total at 125mcg each for 2-3 days in a row and then stopped because I realized it us important toneither hit a tanning bed a few times at the beginning or to get some full body sun so you don't get patchy so I stopped after the first few pins. I continued to get darker and darker over the next two weeks with tons of people commenting on 'how much sun' I'd gotten. I did not like it because I have a smattering of face freckles that come out in the summer and it made them really dark, almost like a malaise over my face. Also made a couple tiny freckle/mole things really dark. I decided to not use it and I got some MT1 instead and have pinned it 2 times over the last month and it works better for me.

I didn't notice any libido anything from mt2 but again I only used it a couple times. I did get face flushing, no nausea. I have a skin type of 2/3 so I tan easily already, but it was way too dark too fast and I felt like I couldn't control any of i5 because I kept getting darker in the weeks after I pinned it. I didn't want to look fake and it looked fake.

Builderman said:

For those of us who basically never tan, I'd like to know whether other people in that same boat have managed to get a tan using mt
Your background probably plays a big role here. Someone with Irish heritage, for example, would likely just be throwing money away.
My background is 1/4 Mexican, while the remaining portion is Welsh along with other white European countries. You would never guess any Mexican heritage is there, haha.
So wouldn't tanning be the logical move for you?
Yeah, on paper that makes sense to me. But reality has never worked out that way
Give it a shot and tell us how it goes?
I got impatient with results… rather than hold off until summer, I decided to give it a go. On 9/7 I began mt 1 at 300 mcg and stayed there for 4 days. After that I raised it to 500mcg for another 4 days. Then I took 500mcg on 9/16, 9/19, and 9/21. Right now it’s early winter here, so UV is minimal, but I’ve still tried to soak up as much sun as the conditions allow. As a workaround I’ve hit a tanning bed 2 times in the past week — only 5 minutes per session. This is way more tan than I’ve ever managed across an entire summer, and it came on both darker and faster than I expected before I started.
 
Back
Top