Melanotan 2

LeboyPower

Explorer
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Geneva
Hey, I'm curious about the outcomes folks have seen from Melanotan 2. In particular, how does it affect libido? Does the tanning effect show up strongly? And is there any issue combining it with Retatrutide? Thanks ahead of time.
 
Hi, I've been taking it as a nasal spray lately — just 1 spray each night before I go to sleep. I've got a nice tan going now. And I'm rock hard 😂
 
LeboyPower said:

Hey, I'm curious about the outcomes folks have seen from Melanotan 2. In particular, how does it affect libido? Does the tanning effect show up strongly? And is there any issue combining it with Retatrutide? Thanks ahead of time.





5e320e08566baf747f0c0ee9a6660ebdd26b97e53225c60711cbd4c49fb4d774.webp




I'm on reta as well, and for me it raises libido.
 
I’ve been running it together with reta for some time, and I haven’t run into any problems. No loading phase for me — I just pin 100 mcg roughly 30 minutes before I get sun, normally around 2 times per week. The result is a tan that looks natural and pleasant. From my perspective, if you take high doses often, like 500 mcg or above, you can end up with a tan that looks more dirty and orange over time.

I’ve come across the idea that the libido boost is usually stronger in men, but I noticed a change in myself as well. In the beginning I figured it wasn’t doing much, yet after being off MT2 for a while now, it’s clear my libido has dropped again. Reta has basically destroyed it, lol. I gave PT141 a try for libido too, but the nausea was too much, so I quit it. My first MT2 injection also made me slightly nauseous, though thankfully that didn’t repeat.

Oh, and chances are your moles will get darker or stand out more as well. I assumed lower doses could stop that from happening, but they didn’t, lol. About 35 “new” moles have shown up on me. Personally I like how they look, but it’s certainly worth remembering.
 
tan - check

moles that were previously invisible to me are now apparent - check

libido increased - check

though the libido effects are difficult to describe, you simply recognize when it is active. For instance, you could catch yourself appreciating the movement of a woman's hips much more. I realize that comes across as odd, yet it is true
 
Bep2030 said:

I’ve been running it together with reta for some time, and I haven’t run into any problems. No loading phase for me — I just pin 100 mcg roughly 30 minutes before I get sun, normally around 2 times per week. The result is a tan that looks natural and pleasant. From my perspective, if you take high doses often, like 500 mcg or above, you can end up with a tan that looks more dirty and orange over time.

I’ve come across the idea that the libido boost is usually stronger in men, but I noticed a change in myself as well. In the beginning I figured it wasn’t doing much, yet after being off MT2 for a while now, it’s clear my libido has dropped again. Reta has basically destroyed it, lol. I gave PT141 a try for libido too, but the nausea was too much, so I quit it. My first MT2 injection also made me slightly nauseous, though thankfully that didn’t repeat.

Oh, and chances are your moles will get darker or stand out more as well. I assumed lower doses could stop that from happening, but they didn’t, lol. About 35 “new” moles have shown up on me. Personally I like how they look, but it’s certainly worth remembering.
Here's how my tan looks following 2 months of injections. My skin tans quite readily, so your own results may take more time based on your skin type.
 
koffea said:

tan - check

moles that were previously invisible to me are now apparent - check

libido increased - check

though the libido effects are difficult to describe, you simply recognize when it is active. For instance, you could catch yourself appreciating the movement of a woman's hips much more. I realize that comes across as odd, yet it is true
Right? The effect comes across as completely organic, and I only realized it had been doing its job once I quit taking it.
 
Bep2030 said:

Bep2030 said:

I’ve been running it together with reta for some time, and I haven’t run into any problems. No loading phase for me — I just pin 100 mcg roughly 30 minutes before I get sun, normally around 2 times per week. The result is a tan that looks natural and pleasant. From my perspective, if you take high doses often, like 500 mcg or above, you can end up with a tan that looks more dirty and orange over time.

I’ve come across the idea that the libido boost is usually stronger in men, but I noticed a change in myself as well. In the beginning I figured it wasn’t doing much, yet after being off MT2 for a while now, it’s clear my libido has dropped again. Reta has basically destroyed it, lol. I gave PT141 a try for libido too, but the nausea was too much, so I quit it. My first MT2 injection also made me slightly nauseous, though thankfully that didn’t repeat.

Oh, and chances are your moles will get darker or stand out more as well. I assumed lower doses could stop that from happening, but they didn’t, lol. About 35 “new” moles have shown up on me. Personally I like how they look, but it’s certainly worth remembering.
Here's how my tan looks following 2 months of injections. My skin tans quite readily, so your own results may take more time based on your skin type.
Wow, that's really dark. I doubt I'd ever manage to get that dark.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Bep2030 said:

Bep2030 said:

I’ve been running it together with reta for some time, and I haven’t run into any problems. No loading phase for me — I just pin 100 mcg roughly 30 minutes before I get sun, normally around 2 times per week. The result is a tan that looks natural and pleasant. From my perspective, if you take high doses often, like 500 mcg or above, you can end up with a tan that looks more dirty and orange over time.

I’ve come across the idea that the libido boost is usually stronger in men, but I noticed a change in myself as well. In the beginning I figured it wasn’t doing much, yet after being off MT2 for a while now, it’s clear my libido has dropped again. Reta has basically destroyed it, lol. I gave PT141 a try for libido too, but the nausea was too much, so I quit it. My first MT2 injection also made me slightly nauseous, though thankfully that didn’t repeat.

Oh, and chances are your moles will get darker or stand out more as well. I assumed lower doses could stop that from happening, but they didn’t, lol. About 35 “new” moles have shown up on me. Personally I like how they look, but it’s certainly worth remembering.
Here's how my tan looks following 2 months of injections. My skin tans quite readily, so your own results may take more time based on your skin type.
Wow, that's really dark. I doubt I'd ever manage to get that dark.
That tan of yours looks great too! I tend to tan pretty easily, so I guess I’m “lucky” in that way — though wearing white probably exaggerates how dark it seems, haha.
 
I used 2-3 pins total at 125mcg each for 2-3 days in a row and then stopped because I realized it us important toneither hit a tanning bed a few times at the beginning or to get some full body sun so you don't get patchy so I stopped after the first few pins. I continued to get darker and darker over the next two weeks with tons of people commenting on 'how much sun' I'd gotten. I did not like it because I have a smattering of face freckles that come out in the summer and it made them really dark, almost like a malaise over my face. Also made a couple tiny freckle/mole things really dark. I decided to not use it and I got some MT1 instead and have pinned it 2 times over the last month and it works better for me.

I didn't notice any libido anything from mt2 but again I only used it a couple times. I did get face flushing, no nausea. I have a skin type of 2/3 so I tan easily already, but it was way too dark too fast and I felt like I couldn't control any of i5 because I kept getting darker in the weeks after I pinned it. I didn't want to look fake and it looked fake.
 
For those of us who basically never tan, I'd like to know whether other people in that same boat have managed to get a tan using mt
 
amosmylove said:


I used 2-3 pins total at 125mcg each for 2-3 days in a row and then stopped because I realized it us important toneither hit a tanning bed a few times at the beginning or to get some full body sun so you don't get patchy so I stopped after the first few pins. I continued to get darker and darker over the next two weeks with tons of people commenting on 'how much sun' I'd gotten. I did not like it because I have a smattering of face freckles that come out in the summer and it made them really dark, almost like a malaise over my face. Also made a couple tiny freckle/mole things really dark. I decided to not use it and I got some MT1 instead and have pinned it 2 times over the last month and it works better for me.

I didn't notice any libido anything from mt2 but again I only used it a couple times. I did get face flushing, no nausea. I have a skin type of 2/3 so I tan easily already, but it was way too dark too fast and I felt like I couldn't control any of i5 because I kept getting darker in the weeks after I pinned it. I didn't want to look fake and it looked fake.

Click to expand...

Builderman said:

For those of us who basically never tan, I'd like to know whether other people in that same boat have managed to get a tan using mt
Your background probably plays a big role here. Someone with Irish heritage, for example, would likely just be throwing money away.
 
CNCCurrency said:


I think ethnicity is a major factor, if you are like Irish then probably will be a waste of money.

Click to expand...
My background is 1/4 Mexican, while the remaining portion is Welsh along with other white European countries. You would never guess any Mexican heritage is there, haha.
 
Builderman said:

For those of us who basically never tan, I'd like to know whether other people in that same boat have managed to get a tan using mt
I've come across multiple stories from redheads who can't handle more than 2 minutes of sun without burning, and every one of them reported turning golden and no longer burning easily once they'd finished 1 cycle of MT1. That really intrigues me and it seems plausible. I'm trying to convince my husband to give it a go, since he burns all the time, though he does get a little color after burning over and over lol.
 
amosmylove said:

Builderman said:

For those of us who basically never tan, I'd like to know whether other people in that same boat have managed to get a tan using mt
I've come across multiple stories from redheads who can't handle more than 2 minutes of sun without burning, and every one of them reported turning golden and no longer burning easily once they'd finished 1 cycle of MT1. That really intrigues me and it seems plausible. I'm trying to convince my husband to give it a go, since he burns all the time, though he does get a little color after burning over and over lol.
Same here. A few sunburns in the summer leave me a little darker, but I never actually get a real tan
 
amosmylove said:

Builderman said:

For those of us who basically never tan, I'd like to know whether other people in that same boat have managed to get a tan using mt
I've come across multiple stories from redheads who can't handle more than 2 minutes of sun without burning, and every one of them reported turning golden and no longer burning easily once they'd finished 1 cycle of MT1. That really intrigues me and it seems plausible. I'm trying to convince my husband to give it a go, since he burns all the time, though he does get a little color after burning over and over lol.
For people with fair skin, I recall coming across this some time ago

Afamelanotide is approved in the European Union to prevent phototoxicity in adults who have erythropoietic protoporphyria.
 
Back
Top