Media Informant Found Among Us

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
 
Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
Yeah, but my read is Gypsy was mainly trying to steer eyes toward the thread. Still, this is a rough break for us.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Scumbags. We need to flush them out, just like that Nicholson, DiCaprio, Baldwin, Sheen, Wahlberg and Damon film Departed.... this is exactly why we stockpile, because of these jerks wrecking everything.

Right — big pharma and the FDA are the whole story here. As if anyone with a working brain would put faith in either of them. Follow the cash, that's what it always comes down to.

Our "shady corner" of the internet is none of their business.....losers.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
Yeah, but my read is Gypsy was mainly trying to steer eyes toward the thread. Still, this is a rough break for us.
Got it. That heads-up I share is only meant to keep folks from revealing their own identity. A lot of us lurked here for quite a while, until the frustration of being unable to open attachments got bad enough that we went ahead and signed up. That's also the reason a few members are extra cautious about naming sources in public (GBs, for instance).
 
Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
I'm only putting it into words — my point is simply that they're poking around our community so they can shine a brighter light on this corner of the peptide scene. That could mean tighter restrictions coming down on us. On the bright side, at least the group's name wasn't brought up.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
Yeah, but my read is Gypsy was mainly trying to steer eyes toward the thread. Still, this is a rough break for us.
Got it. That heads-up I share is only meant to keep folks from revealing their own identity. A lot of us lurked here for quite a while, until the frustration of being unable to open attachments got bad enough that we went ahead and signed up. That's also the reason a few members are extra cautious about naming sources in public (GBs, for instance).
You caught me. I run my mouth a lot on this site, and I usually include way more specifics than I need to.
 
SeaGypsy said:

Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
I'm only putting it into words — my point is simply that they're poking around our community so they can shine a brighter light on this corner of the peptide scene. That could mean tighter restrictions coming down on us. On the bright side, at least the group's name wasn't brought up.
Yeah, I understand. It's a solid thread to kick off, and I'm happy you did, since otherwise that article would have slipped past me. My guess is they avoided naming the site outright because they realized it would only send more traffic its way.
 
Dos-Dox said:

SeaGypsy said:

Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
I'm only putting it into words — my point is simply that they're poking around our community so they can shine a brighter light on this corner of the peptide scene. That could mean tighter restrictions coming down on us. On the bright side, at least the group's name wasn't brought up.
Yeah, I understand. It's a solid thread to kick off, and I'm happy you did, since otherwise that article would have slipped past me. My guess is they avoided naming the site outright because they realized it would only send more traffic its way.
That's a valid point, I hadn't considered it
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Dos-Dox said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
Yeah, but my read is Gypsy was mainly trying to steer eyes toward the thread. Still, this is a rough break for us.
Got it. That heads-up I share is only meant to keep folks from revealing their own identity. A lot of us lurked here for quite a while, until the frustration of being unable to open attachments got bad enough that we went ahead and signed up. That's also the reason a few members are extra cautious about naming sources in public (GBs, for instance).
You caught me. I run my mouth a lot on this site, and I usually include way more specifics than I need to.
That happens without much effort. Everyone here pitches in to support one another, and before long it starts to feel like kin. I have to rein myself in at times, and in earlier days I was definitely looser about certain vendors I favored than I aim to be these days.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Dos-Dox said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
Yeah, but my read is Gypsy was mainly trying to steer eyes toward the thread. Still, this is a rough break for us.
Got it. That heads-up I share is only meant to keep folks from revealing their own identity. A lot of us lurked here for quite a while, until the frustration of being unable to open attachments got bad enough that we went ahead and signed up. That's also the reason a few members are extra cautious about naming sources in public (GBs, for instance).
You caught me. I run my mouth a lot on this site, and I usually include way more specifics than I need to.
I figure the majority of us behave that way, since it feels natural to talk and pick things up alongside people who share our outlook.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Scumbags. We need to flush them out, just like that Nicholson, DiCaprio, Baldwin, Sheen, Wahlberg and Damon film Departed.... this is exactly why we stockpile, because of these jerks wrecking everything.
this is the reason i feel so wary in this space, yet pointing fingers is impossible without naming people 🙁 i get where the admins are coming from, and honestly they have handled things well considering the situation
 
Doesn't shock me—getting to this board takes almost no effort. I actually stumbled onto it through some random reddit post while I was hunting for sources, lol. Happy I did, but folks ought to be more cautious about sharing places like this (I've stayed quiet about it and plan to keep it that way).
 
"About 30 minutes of back-and-forth passed before an overseas vendor agreed to ship purchases through U.S. Customs, once payment arrived — by cryptocurrency or wire transfer. PayPal is not accepted.

This reporter likes more traditional online buying, so went to a U.S.-based company that describes itself as a research-only vendor, ordering a..."

COWARD!
 
randompersonrandom said:

"About 30 minutes of back-and-forth passed before an overseas vendor agreed to ship purchases through U.S. Customs, once payment arrived — by cryptocurrency or wire transfer. PayPal is not accepted.

This reporter likes more traditional online buying, so went to a U.S.-based company that describes itself as a research-only vendor, ordering a..."

COWARD!

this is actually a hidden advantage

if they are dishonest with you on this

they will also be dishonest about your chemicals

be glad 😀
 
Back in the late 90s, there was a site we used to get connects for ordering AAS. From there it moved onto the more mainstream social platforms. Then, I don't know, 10 years ago, once those mainstream platforms booted them off, the vendors went and set up their own website, as I understand it, and plenty of people still use it today. So my point is: good luck. If black always stays, gray will, too. And back then we had to send money through western union, whereas now there's bit coin.
 
Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
Yeah. I stayed as a lurker for ages since I'm genuinely very shy and figured I had nothing useful to add, so creating an account seemed pointless.

What caught me off guard is that, as far as I can tell (and I'm still figuring things out!), there don't seem to be members-only private sections like many other forums have. Everything is out in the open.
 
Back
Top