Media Informant Found Among Us

SeaGypsy said:

Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
I'm only putting it into words — my point is simply that they're poking around our community so they can shine a brighter light on this corner of the peptide scene. That could mean tighter restrictions coming down on us. On the bright side, at least the group's name wasn't brought up.
A sensible caution
 
ussop said:

randompersonrandom said:

"About 30 minutes of back-and-forth passed before an overseas vendor agreed to ship purchases through U.S. Customs, once payment arrived — by cryptocurrency or wire transfer. PayPal is not accepted.

This reporter likes more traditional online buying, so went to a U.S.-based company that describes itself as a research-only vendor, ordering a..."

COWARD!

this is actually a hidden advantage

if they are dishonest with you on this

they will also be dishonest about your chemicals

be glad 😀

Sure, but if the point of your piece is to demonstrate how simple it is to buy your own from China, then actually go through with it. Who trusts news from a journalist who couldn't even work out crypto in time to file?
 
SeaGypsy said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Dos-Dox said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Dos-Dox said:

It's likely not an infiltrator. Remember that anyone can browse this site without signing in. As a result, the majority of written discussions can be seen by any person who stumbles upon and reads the site.
Yeah, but my read is Gypsy was mainly trying to steer eyes toward the thread. Still, this is a rough break for us.
Got it. That heads-up I share is only meant to keep folks from revealing their own identity. A lot of us lurked here for quite a while, until the frustration of being unable to open attachments got bad enough that we went ahead and signed up. That's also the reason a few members are extra cautious about naming sources in public (GBs, for instance).
You caught me. I run my mouth a lot on this site, and I usually include way more specifics than I need to.
I figure the majority of us behave that way, since it feels natural to talk and pick things up alongside people who share our outlook.

Gt3294a said:

Back in the late 90s, there was a site we used to get connects for ordering AAS. From there it moved onto the more mainstream social platforms. Then, I don't know, 10 years ago, once those mainstream platforms booted them off, the vendors went and set up their own website, as I understand it, and plenty of people still use it today. So my point is: good luck. If black always stays, gray will, too. And back then we had to send money through western union, whereas now there's bit coin.
There was a domestic brewer who accepted cash by mail from me and another older fellow, since neither of us wanted to figure out crypto. I'd stick 300 bucks inside a padded envelope along with something like a bag of jolly ranchers or a pack of pencils.
 
CMA Pooky said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Scumbags. We need to flush them out, just like that Nicholson, DiCaprio, Baldwin, Sheen, Wahlberg and Damon film Departed.... this is exactly why we stockpile, because of these jerks wrecking everything.
Someone needs to send Airborne Daddy in to deliver the Smackdown to that mole. 🪖
I need to keep a low profile. I just went after qst because every one of their COAs showed a picture of the vial or cap color, except for the t30... I ranted about her cropping the photo so the orange cap wasn't visible and about how sketchy that was.

@byefatlicia pointed out there's no photo because that specific COA came from a 3rd party and they left it out. He also mentioned the COA said "black top" Hahaha. I removed my post and thanked him for me jumping the gun right away. Like always.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

CMA Pooky said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Scumbags. We need to flush them out, just like that Nicholson, DiCaprio, Baldwin, Sheen, Wahlberg and Damon film Departed.... this is exactly why we stockpile, because of these jerks wrecking everything.
Someone needs to send Airborne Daddy in to deliver the Smackdown to that mole. 🪖
I need to keep a low profile. I just went after qst because every one of their COAs showed a picture of the vial or cap color, except for the t30... I ranted about her cropping the photo so the orange cap wasn't visible and about how sketchy that was.

@byefatlicia pointed out there's no photo because that specific COA came from a 3rd party and they left it out. He also mentioned the COA said "black top" Hahaha. I removed my post and thanked him for me jumping the gun right away. Like always.
An individual online actually owned up to being incorrect, lacking information, or acting too hastily?!

That is a bigger story than folks sourcing peptides from China.
 
ochoseis said:

Airborne Daddy said:

CMA Pooky said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Scumbags. We need to flush them out, just like that Nicholson, DiCaprio, Baldwin, Sheen, Wahlberg and Damon film Departed.... this is exactly why we stockpile, because of these jerks wrecking everything.
Someone needs to send Airborne Daddy in to deliver the Smackdown to that mole. 🪖
I need to keep a low profile. I just went after qst because every one of their COAs showed a picture of the vial or cap color, except for the t30... I ranted about her cropping the photo so the orange cap wasn't visible and about how sketchy that was.

@byefatlicia pointed out there's no photo because that specific COA came from a 3rd party and they left it out. He also mentioned the COA said "black top" Hahaha. I removed my post and thanked him for me jumping the gun right away. Like always.
An individual online actually owned up to being incorrect, lacking information, or acting too hastily?!

That is a bigger story than folks sourcing peptides from China.
I regularly tread on me wanker. Yet I do it with passion.
 
Back
Top