Dilbert4Life
Explorer
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, with many pens I doubt a cartridge would still fit if the label stayed attached.Dilbert4Life said:
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
When I prepare GHK-Cu, I end up with several carts... those just go into 2 separate blue pens.Dilbert4Life said:
Haha, you're both making solid arguments. Having a separate pen for every use is likely the smarter route.
Still, my main concern was how to sort cartridges so I can set some aside for future use.
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.Dilbert4Life said:
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
Which model are you referring to? There are several, and I've come across people saying some adhere to glass at low temperaturesFlowerFairy said:
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.Dilbert4Life said:
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
I can't recall the exact model right now—it's simply a small handheld device that produces narrow strip labels. I apply the labels while my cartridges are at room temperature, and after they're inserted into the pen, they remain attached.Dilbert4Life said:
Which model are you referring to? There are several, and I've come across people saying some adhere to glass at low temperaturesFlowerFairy said:
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.Dilbert4Life said:
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
Oh right, a cricut is something I own. I could simply make a single sticker sheet.RascalRaccoon said:
I made labels with my cricut. I just cut a batch ahead of time, and whenever I fill a cart, I stick one on.
My Nelko is small and I'm really happy with it. It cost $18 from Amazon and does the job for my purposes.FlowerFairy said:
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.Dilbert4Life said:
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
The model is a Nelko P21.Dilbert4Life said:
Which model are you referring to? There are several, and I've come across people saying some adhere to glass at low temperaturesFlowerFairy said:
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.Dilbert4Life said:
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
I already mentioned it earlier. Every item I have gets a label with vendor, size and flavor. This tiny device is great. It's comparable to the Niimbot D110 but has much better reviews and doesn't cost over $100 like the Niimbot M2.FlowerFairy said:
I can't recall the exact model right now—it's simply a small handheld device that produces narrow strip labels. I apply the labels while my cartridges are at room temperature, and after they're inserted into the pen, they remain attached.Dilbert4Life said:
Which model are you referring to? There are several, and I've come across people saying some adhere to glass at low temperaturesFlowerFairy said:
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.Dilbert4Life said:
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
MikeyMike said:
My Nimbot handles the printing, and I stick the labels directly onto the pen. Putting one on the cartridge instead strikes me as far more difficult to make out, since you'd be looking through the glass case along with the gauge. Once I've finished that pep in a given pen, the labels come off easily, and I put a fresh one on.
Got it — that way, if it turns cloudy or anything, we'd be able to notice.Grogu said:
MikeyMike said:
My Nimbot handles the printing, and I stick the labels directly onto the pen. Putting one on the cartridge instead strikes me as far more difficult to make out, since you'd be looking through the glass case along with the gauge. Once I've finished that pep in a given pen, the labels come off easily, and I put a fresh one on.
I do the same thing—the label goes on the pen itself, and whenever I need to, I peel it off and stick a fresh one on. Since I want to see what's inside the cartridge before injecting, having anything covering that view just wouldn't suit me.
My thought was to put labels on the cartridges themselves, for example when freezing prefiltered cartridges such as tirzMikeyMike said:
My Nimbot handles the printing, and I stick the labels directly onto the pen. Putting one on the cartridge instead strikes me as far more difficult to make out, since you'd be looking through the glass case along with the gauge. Once I've finished that pep in a given pen, the labels come off easily, and I put a fresh one on.
Oh right, there's a Sharpie model that can write on glass as well. I'll look into it.desinr-gal said:
Sharpie didn't hold up when I gave it a shot. Instead, I assign one pen color per type and log everything in the notes app
on my phone. The color coding makes them simple to recall.
Reta = red, Tirz = green, semax = lavender, and Klow is blue, naturally..