Marking cartridges with labels

Dilbert4Life

Explorer
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
NSW
Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
 
I've noticed nimbots being used by quite a few folks, yet every label I've come across is meant for vials. There isn't much room on cartridges, though.
 
I don't put labels on carts myself. I just wound up getting extra pens, and each one is set aside for a different pep I'm using, with labels to match.
 
Dilbert4Life said:

Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
Yeah, with many pens I doubt a cartridge would still fit if the label stayed attached.

My idea was to apply those small 14mm round vial-top stickers to the plunger end, then peel them off prior to insertion. As things stand, I own enough pens that whenever I insert a cartridge, it goes into its own pen, and I mark the pen instead!
 
Haha, you're both making solid arguments. Having a separate pen for every use is likely the smarter route.

Still, my main concern was how to sort cartridges so I can set some aside for future use.
 
Dilbert4Life said:

Haha, you're both making solid arguments. Having a separate pen for every use is likely the smarter route.

Still, my main concern was how to sort cartridges so I can set some aside for future use.
When I prepare GHK-Cu, I end up with several carts... those just go into 2 separate blue pens.
 
Dilbert4Life said:

Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.
 
FlowerFairy said:

Dilbert4Life said:

Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.
Which model are you referring to? There are several, and I've come across people saying some adhere to glass at low temperatures
 
Dilbert4Life said:

FlowerFairy said:

Dilbert4Life said:

Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.
Which model are you referring to? There are several, and I've come across people saying some adhere to glass at low temperatures
I can't recall the exact model right now—it's simply a small handheld device that produces narrow strip labels. I apply the labels while my cartridges are at room temperature, and after they're inserted into the pen, they remain attached.
 
RascalRaccoon said:

I made labels with my cricut. I just cut a batch ahead of time, and whenever I fill a cart, I stick one on.
Oh right, a cricut is something I own. I could simply make a single sticker sheet.
 
I only bother with labels in cases where I've mixed up extra supplies for items requiring large daily amounts; when I know I'll reach the 2nd cartridge inside 1 or 2 weeks, preparing everything in one go simply makes more sense. Apart from that, my labels go on the pens themselves.
 
My Nimbot handles the printing, and I stick the labels directly onto the pen. Putting one on the cartridge instead strikes me as far more difficult to make out, since you'd be looking through the glass case along with the gauge. Once I've finished that pep in a given pen, the labels come off easily, and I put a fresh one on.
 
YES, my 3ml pen vials get labels. My setup is a NIIMBOT D110, and the label I use is a 1x white 14*40. I place it wrapping slightly above where the plunger's top sits. On it goes the peptide name, the mg/ml mix, the dosage in units, and when it was reconstructed. The vial takes the label without issue, sitting flush so nothing on the vial gets blocked.
 
FlowerFairy said:

Dilbert4Life said:

Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.
My Nelko is small and I'm really happy with it. It cost $18 from Amazon and does the job for my purposes.

Dilbert4Life said:

FlowerFairy said:

Dilbert4Life said:

Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.
Which model are you referring to? There are several, and I've come across people saying some adhere to glass at low temperatures
The model is a Nelko P21.


https://a.co/d/0dv96ir3


FlowerFairy said:

Dilbert4Life said:

FlowerFairy said:

Dilbert4Life said:

Is anyone here putting labels on the cartridges themselves rather than on the pen? Which label dimensions work for you? Is there a template showing which details are worth putting on those labels?
My carts get labels too. A Nelko printer is what I use. On each label goes the peptide name, the concentration, and the dose. The cart still slides into the pen just fine.
Which model are you referring to? There are several, and I've come across people saying some adhere to glass at low temperatures
I can't recall the exact model right now—it's simply a small handheld device that produces narrow strip labels. I apply the labels while my cartridges are at room temperature, and after they're inserted into the pen, they remain attached.
I already mentioned it earlier. Every item I have gets a label with vendor, size and flavor. This tiny device is great. It's comparable to the Niimbot D110 but has much better reviews and doesn't cost over $100 like the Niimbot M2.
 
MikeyMike said:

My Nimbot handles the printing, and I stick the labels directly onto the pen. Putting one on the cartridge instead strikes me as far more difficult to make out, since you'd be looking through the glass case along with the gauge. Once I've finished that pep in a given pen, the labels come off easily, and I put a fresh one on.

I do the same thing—the label goes on the pen itself, and whenever I need to, I peel it off and stick a fresh one on. Since I want to see what's inside the cartridge before injecting, having anything covering that view just wouldn't suit me.
 
Sharpie didn't hold up when I gave it a shot. Instead, I assign one pen color per type and log everything in the notes app

on my phone. The color coding makes them simple to recall.

Reta = red, Tirz = green, semax = lavender, and Klow is blue, naturally..
 
Grogu said:

MikeyMike said:

My Nimbot handles the printing, and I stick the labels directly onto the pen. Putting one on the cartridge instead strikes me as far more difficult to make out, since you'd be looking through the glass case along with the gauge. Once I've finished that pep in a given pen, the labels come off easily, and I put a fresh one on.

I do the same thing—the label goes on the pen itself, and whenever I need to, I peel it off and stick a fresh one on. Since I want to see what's inside the cartridge before injecting, having anything covering that view just wouldn't suit me.
Got it — that way, if it turns cloudy or anything, we'd be able to notice.
 
MikeyMike said:

My Nimbot handles the printing, and I stick the labels directly onto the pen. Putting one on the cartridge instead strikes me as far more difficult to make out, since you'd be looking through the glass case along with the gauge. Once I've finished that pep in a given pen, the labels come off easily, and I put a fresh one on.
My thought was to put labels on the cartridges themselves, for example when freezing prefiltered cartridges such as tirz
 
desinr-gal said:

Sharpie didn't hold up when I gave it a shot. Instead, I assign one pen color per type and log everything in the notes app

on my phone. The color coding makes them simple to recall.

Reta = red, Tirz = green, semax = lavender, and Klow is blue, naturally..
Oh right, there's a Sharpie model that can write on glass as well. I'll look into it.

The names are Sharpie industrial and Sharpie Extreme.
 
Back
Top