Mochizuki0124
Explorer
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The coconut Greek yogurt from Chobani is a favorite of mine!Mochizuki0124 said:
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
Skidude said:
The coconut Greek yogurt from Chobani is a favorite of mine!Mochizuki0124 said:
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
Yep, only egg whites, and they come in 6 individual cartons.Shittersfull said:
I had never spotted that Kirkland egg white carton until now. Is it simply egg whites sold in a carton? And do you actually use it?
That's exactly how I am too. After pricing out my usual Sam's items against what Costco would charge, staying with Sam's was the clear choice. And their Vanilla protein shake is a favorite of mine. I also pick up my syringes there for $9 a box.5byfive said:
Almost the same items I purchase, only mine are all labeled Members Mark.
Since I feel like provoking a reaction, here's a statement that will probably annoy a few folks. Costco? Can't stand it. Sam's is better, and that's just a fact. Sure, some will take that like I insulted their child, but too bad. With more stores, shopping is simpler and it's not as packed. You can use the app to check out, so no waiting in lines. At the exit, a scanner verifies your cart, meaning nobody has to look at your receipt. And for business members (a small extra fee), you get entry 1 hour early plus cash back on what you spend. The selection is basically identical, but the overall experience is far superior.
Why anyone stays so devoted to Costco baffles me. Same deal with Chic-Fil-A. Nothing special, yet their PR teams are world-class and have somehow sold everyone on a quality that isn't really there.
View attachment 10506
I was a Plus member for 10 years before I learned this...sheilarae74 said:
That's exactly how I am too. After pricing out my usual Sam's items against what Costco would charge, staying with Sam's was the clear choice. And their Vanilla protein shake is a favorite of mine. I also pick up my syringes there for $9 a box.5byfive said:
Almost the same items I purchase, only mine are all labeled Members Mark.
Since I feel like provoking a reaction, here's a statement that will probably annoy a few folks. Costco? Can't stand it. Sam's is better, and that's just a fact. Sure, some will take that like I insulted their child, but too bad. With more stores, shopping is simpler and it's not as packed. You can use the app to check out, so no waiting in lines. At the exit, a scanner verifies your cart, meaning nobody has to look at your receipt. And for business members (a small extra fee), you get entry 1 hour early plus cash back on what you spend. The selection is basically identical, but the overall experience is far superior.
Why anyone stays so devoted to Costco baffles me. Same deal with Chic-Fil-A. Nothing special, yet their PR teams are world-class and have somehow sold everyone on a quality that isn't really there.
View attachment 10506
Fiber. Come at me.Mochizuki0124 said:
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
both..chmuse said:
Fiber. Come at me.Mochizuki0124 said:
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
Sam's Club isn't very common around here—the closest location sits 40miles from us. That said, I'm with you on the Chic-fil-a bit lol5byfive said:
Almost the same items I purchase, only mine are all labeled Members Mark.
Since I feel like provoking a reaction, here's a statement that will probably annoy a few folks. Costco? Can't stand it. Sam's is better, and that's just a fact. Sure, some will take that like I insulted their child, but too bad. With more stores, shopping is simpler and it's not as packed. You can use the app to check out, so no waiting in lines. At the exit, a scanner verifies your cart, meaning nobody has to look at your receipt. And for business members (a small extra fee), you get entry 1 hour early plus cash back on what you spend. The selection is basically identical, but the overall experience is far superior.
Why anyone stays so devoted to Costco baffles me. Same deal with Chic-Fil-A. Nothing special, yet their PR teams are world-class and have somehow sold everyone on a quality that isn't really there.
View attachment 10506
We’ve already got plenty of fiber stocked up. My wife is a big fan of the farmers market.chmuse said:
Fiber. Come at me.Mochizuki0124 said:
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
Beans have become pretty much my whole diet at this pointSkidude said:
both..chmuse said:
Fiber. Come at me.Mochizuki0124 said:
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
Quinoa is a nutritious seed that delivers plenty of protein, fiber, and key minerals. A single cup (185 grams) of cooked quinoa contains 222 calories, 8 grams of protein, 39 grams of carbohydrates, and 5 grams of dietary fiber
I'm a fan of these since they come in a can yet taste properly seasoned already.chmuse said:
Beans have become pretty much my whole diet at this pointSkidude said:
both..chmuse said:
Fiber. Come at me.Mochizuki0124 said:
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
Quinoa is a nutritious seed that delivers plenty of protein, fiber, and key minerals. A single cup (185 grams) of cooked quinoa contains 222 calories, 8 grams of protein, 39 grams of carbohydrates, and 5 grams of dietary fiber
Pizza beans served over garlic bread are amazing
I've never come across those! My approach has been bulk pressure cooking, adding seasoning along the way.Skidude said:
I'm a fan of these since they come in a can yet taste properly seasoned already.chmuse said:
Beans have become pretty much my whole diet at this pointSkidude said:
both..chmuse said:
Fiber. Come at me.Mochizuki0124 said:
A 2-week supply of protein! Keep in mind, reaching your protein target is impossible if you don't purchase enough protein!
Quinoa is a nutritious seed that delivers plenty of protein, fiber, and key minerals. A single cup (185 grams) of cooked quinoa contains 222 calories, 8 grams of protein, 39 grams of carbohydrates, and 5 grams of dietary fiber
Pizza beans served over garlic bread are amazing
View attachment 10507
Huh??? Over at my Sam's they're $12. Even so, 100 EasyTouch for that amount isn't terrible. That also tells me I need to pick up another carton.sheilarae74 said:
That's exactly how I am too. After pricing out my usual Sam's items against what Costco would charge, staying with Sam's was the clear choice. And their Vanilla protein shake is a favorite of mine. I also pick up my syringes there for $9 a box.5byfive said:
Almost the same items I purchase, only mine are all labeled Members Mark.
Since I feel like provoking a reaction, here's a statement that will probably annoy a few folks. Costco? Can't stand it. Sam's is better, and that's just a fact. Sure, some will take that like I insulted their child, but too bad. With more stores, shopping is simpler and it's not as packed. You can use the app to check out, so no waiting in lines. At the exit, a scanner verifies your cart, meaning nobody has to look at your receipt. And for business members (a small extra fee), you get entry 1 hour early plus cash back on what you spend. The selection is basically identical, but the overall experience is far superior.
Why anyone stays so devoted to Costco baffles me. Same deal with Chic-Fil-A. Nothing special, yet their PR teams are world-class and have somehow sold everyone on a quality that isn't really there.
View attachment 10506