Long-Term Reta+Tirz+Cagri Mega Stack

rGrain

Explorer
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Lehigh Valley
I've landed on a personal dosing combo that's delivered fantastic outcomes for me (roughly 80 lbs lost, cholesterol lowered, blood pressure back to normal, sleep apnea much better though not completely—part of that is because of my big tonsils!). The stack is 12mg Reta, 10mg Triz, and 1mg cagari (which I cycle on and off). It has wiped out my hunger, helped me genuinely shed pounds and keep them off, and overall boosted my health. Is anyone else running a stack like this?
 
30 weeks in, 72lb gone. Right now my weekly routine is 18mg Reta plus .25mg Sema, both divided into 2 doses... the scale keeps dropping about 2.4lb every week, and I've got another 20-30lb to go.

Cagri is already in my possession, and Elora is on its way, though neither has been used yet.
 
rGrain said:

I've landed on a personal dosing combo that's delivered fantastic outcomes for me (roughly 80 lbs lost, cholesterol lowered, blood pressure back to normal, sleep apnea much better though not completely—part of that is because of my big tonsils!). The stack is 12mg Reta, 10mg Triz, and 1mg cagari (which I cycle on and off). It has wiped out my hunger, helped me genuinely shed pounds and keep them off, and overall boosted my health. Is anyone else running a stack like this?
My regimen is close to that, except I take more Tirz and less Reta.

Every 6 days: 12mg Tirz, 4mg Reta, 2mg Cagri. This mix came about because I developed severe tinnitus plus allodynia after bumping Tirz from 7.5 to 10 several months back.

After that I moved tirz up to 10, and more recently to 12. There's a plateau I just can't break. The new dose has only been in place for 3 weeks, so there's no way to know yet whether it's doing anything. I'm 7lbs from my goal.

My starting BMI was 40.0, and the goal I set was a BMI in the 29.something range. Under 30 counts as "overweight" rather than "Obese"; that became my newest goal, the 3rd one so far. The earlier 2 goals were no trouble at all with Tirz by itself; I had no idea how well this would all work!

Since beginning Tirz 7 months ago, I'm down 55lbs.
 
rGrain said:

I've landed on a personal dosing combo that's delivered fantastic outcomes for me (roughly 80 lbs lost, cholesterol lowered, blood pressure back to normal, sleep apnea much better though not completely—part of that is because of my big tonsils!). The stack is 12mg Reta, 10mg Triz, and 1mg cagari (which I cycle on and off). It has wiped out my hunger, helped me genuinely shed pounds and keep them off, and overall boosted my health. Is anyone else running a stack like this?
Nice work on those results. How did you ramp up your doses?
 
woundcarping said:

30 weeks in, 72lb gone. Right now my weekly routine is 18mg Reta plus .25mg Sema, both divided into 2 doses... the scale keeps dropping about 2.4lb every week, and I've got another 20-30lb to go.

Cagri is already in my possession, and Elora is on its way, though neither has been used yet.
18mg? Are you noticing any side effects from that?
 
lastresort said:

woundcarping said:

30 weeks in, 72lb gone. Right now my weekly routine is 18mg Reta plus .25mg Sema, both divided into 2 doses... the scale keeps dropping about 2.4lb every week, and I've got another 20-30lb to go.

Cagri is already in my possession, and Elora is on its way, though neither has been used yet.
18mg? Are you noticing any side effects from that?

No, I haven't noticed anything especially negative. As for heart rate, it is

I just log the whole number; 1 week on from the quoted post, my weight moved from 210 down to 206lb. This morning I recall it being 206.8lb, and 207lb the day before.

Monday afternoon is my 5th DEXA scan.
 
My current combination is 15mg tirz, 2mg reta, and 0.3mg cagri. That protocol has me dropping roughly 1kg each week. Should progress stall, my plan is to raise the reta while trimming the tirz a bit. The concern is gastroparesis: if I simply keep pushing reta higher without any reduction in tirz, that risk could become a problem.
 
rGrain said:

I've landed on a personal dosing combo that's delivered fantastic outcomes for me (roughly 80 lbs lost, cholesterol lowered, blood pressure back to normal, sleep apnea much better though not completely—part of that is because of my big tonsils!). The stack is 12mg Reta, 10mg Triz, and 1mg cagari (which I cycle on and off). It has wiped out my hunger, helped me genuinely shed pounds and keep them off, and overall boosted my health. Is anyone else running a stack like this?
You're an inspiration. My routine is 7.5mg Tirz on Fridays plus 4mg Reta on Tuesdays, and I do wonder a bit whether that's too much. So far I've dropped 89 pounds, with a little left before I hit my target. I've got Cagri sitting in the freezer, ready in case things slow down near the end.
 
rGrain said:

I've landed on a personal dosing combo that's delivered fantastic outcomes for me (roughly 80 lbs lost, cholesterol lowered, blood pressure back to normal, sleep apnea much better though not completely—part of that is because of my big tonsils!). The stack is 12mg Reta, 10mg Triz, and 1mg cagari (which I cycle on and off). It has wiped out my hunger, helped me genuinely shed pounds and keep them off, and overall boosted my health. Is anyone else running a stack like this?
How did you go about ramping up? Were all of them introduced at once, or—as I'd guess—did you begin with a single one and then gradually add the rest?
 
Mine isn't all that different — the only difference is I started them once most of the weight had gone, because I couldn't face being permanently hungry, and I want it to stay off this time.

Ozempic was my first one, prescribed, and the side effects were horrible even at the tiny second-day doses — but the hunger reduction just about justified the nausea and malaise. Once I found out grey peptides were a thing I moved to tirz, and at 15mg of tirz I was still getting some hunger, though the side effects were otherwise minimal, so I didn't want to disrupt that by stopping and switching to reta. I simply layered in a low dose of reta and pushed it as far as I could. Cagri went in recently to see whether it adds anything.

Doses per week: tirz 15mg, reta 6mg, cagri 0.5mg, all split into second daily doses. Anything on the tirz or reta front makes skin sensations weirder and less pleasant , and any more cagri brings on mild nausea. That's a further 14 kg off — 78 down to 64kg across the past year, having originally begun at 145kg. I'm about at the optimal dose for keeping hunger in check — eat when hungry and, picking sensible foods, the weight holds steady. Fewer side effects would be nice, so I may swap cagri for elora once I can source it, and see whether that lets me pull the tirz/reta dose down a bit.
 
After moving forward at a very sluggish rate for close to 1 1/2 years, plus a 6 month plateau, I began raising my reta — at first it made little difference. Midweek I introduced Tirz. A portion of us are hyporesponders. A study I came across showed that individuals reporting more negative side effects also lost the most weight. Since tirz and reta gave me only minor side effects, I kept titrating my doses upward until I hit slightly more negative, yet still tolerable, side effects. For 2 1/2 months I have been running R20 and T6, and for me that combination wins. In fact, I am dropping weight more quickly now than when I first began glp1s. To me, fast means 1 pound a week. I was considering adding cagri or elora, but right now my appetite suppression and satiety are excellent.
 
rGrain said:

I've landed on a personal dosing combo that's delivered fantastic outcomes for me (roughly 80 lbs lost, cholesterol lowered, blood pressure back to normal, sleep apnea much better though not completely—part of that is because of my big tonsils!). The stack is 12mg Reta, 10mg Triz, and 1mg cagari (which I cycle on and off). It has wiped out my hunger, helped me genuinely shed pounds and keep them off, and overall boosted my health. Is anyone else running a stack like this?

woundcarping said:

30 weeks in, 72lb gone. Right now my weekly routine is 18mg Reta plus .25mg Sema, both divided into 2 doses... the scale keeps dropping about 2.4lb every week, and I've got another 20-30lb to go.

Cagri is already in my possession, and Elora is on its way, though neither has been used yet.

deluge said:

rGrain said:

I've landed on a personal dosing combo that's delivered fantastic outcomes for me (roughly 80 lbs lost, cholesterol lowered, blood pressure back to normal, sleep apnea much better though not completely—part of that is because of my big tonsils!). The stack is 12mg Reta, 10mg Triz, and 1mg cagari (which I cycle on and off). It has wiped out my hunger, helped me genuinely shed pounds and keep them off, and overall boosted my health. Is anyone else running a stack like this?
My regimen is close to that, except I take more Tirz and less Reta.

Every 6 days: 12mg Tirz, 4mg Reta, 2mg Cagri. This mix came about because I developed severe tinnitus plus allodynia after bumping Tirz from 7.5 to 10 several months back.

After that I moved tirz up to 10, and more recently to 12. There's a plateau I just can't break. The new dose has only been in place for 3 weeks, so there's no way to know yet whether it's doing anything. I'm 7lbs from my goal.

My starting BMI was 40.0, and the goal I set was a BMI in the 29.something range. Under 30 counts as "overweight" rather than "Obese"; that became my newest goal, the 3rd one so far. The earlier 2 goals were no trouble at all with Tirz by itself; I had no idea how well this would all work!

Since beginning Tirz 7 months ago, I'm down 55lbs.

Right now I'm tapering my Tirz down while bringing Reta up, though I did have some concern about overdoing it.

My Tirz dose had been 15, and I've only just stepped it down to 12.5, with 2mg of Reta added this week.

My goal is to reach 12.5mg Tirz alongside 4mg Reta within a few weeks, then reassess from there...

I put together a graph to help me keep an eye on the dosing, since back when I was injecting the 15mg Tirz I didn't want to push past the '27mg' of GLP-1s circulating in my system, and I was aiming to hold the in-body average near 18/19mg. That said, it sounds like everyone here is going well past that! Has any published research looked at which levels are safe?





4127ac5ed45ea3e170d3e5762eb709680e013ab4cdf1c6983a454a8d6b5f4a00.webp
 
woundcarping said:

30 weeks in, 72lb gone. Right now my weekly routine is 18mg Reta plus .25mg Sema, both divided into 2 doses... the scale keeps dropping about 2.4lb every week, and I've got another 20-30lb to go.

Cagri is already in my possession, and Elora is on its way, though neither has been used yet.
As long as you're still dropping around 2lbs weekly, adding elora or cagri won't do much for you. Honestly, going any quicker than that isn't something you should aim for. Still, nice work! Don't stop now!
 
Devilseye said:

woundcarping said:

30 weeks in, 72lb gone. Right now my weekly routine is 18mg Reta plus .25mg Sema, both divided into 2 doses... the scale keeps dropping about 2.4lb every week, and I've got another 20-30lb to go.

Cagri is already in my possession, and Elora is on its way, though neither has been used yet.
As long as you're still dropping around 2lbs weekly, adding elora or cagri won't do much for you. Honestly, going any quicker than that isn't something you should aim for. Still, nice work! Don't stop now!

My goal is a 1% reduction each week. Right now I weigh 206lb and my target is around 182lb.

Beyond that, I happen to hold a broad and extensive stock of items I might never end up using.
 
People kept asking how I titrated my doses. I followed these charts when increasing. In fact, I ended up reducing the cagri since it worked too well—I was eating under 1000 calories daily, which can't be kept up; it truly felt as if the natural urge to eat had been switched off.
 
TropicalBlaster said:


I'm in the process of reducing Tirz and upping Reta, but I was worried about having too much.

I was on Tirz 15, but I've just dropped to 12.5 and taking 2mg Reta this week.

Plan to get to 12.5mg Tirz and 4mg Reta in a few weeks and see how it goes...

I've made a graph to try and track the does, I didn't want to go above the '27mg' of GLP-1s in my system when I was injecting the 15mg Tirz and wanted the average in body to maintain around 18/19mg. However, it seems like your all going way beyond that! Have there been any published studies around what levels are safe?

View attachment 31697

Click to expand...
No research exists so far examining tirz doses beyond 15mg or reta beyond 12mg, nor any examining their combination. A trial is in progress testing higher tirz amounts, but nothing has been published yet, and we don't even know which doses are being tried.

The closest thing to evidence comes from semaglutide trials at 7.2mg and 16mg. Those higher amounts produced somewhat more weight loss, yet far more side effects, particularly at 16mg. (That's 6.66 times the usual 2.4mg ceiling — scaled to reta that would mean 80mg, or 100mg of tirz.) The key point is that no novel or unforeseen adverse events emerged at those higher amounts. That hints — though it certainly doesn't demonstrate — that larger tirz or reta doses could possibly be tolerable. Push past the standard ceilings and you hit diminishing returns quite fast: a little extra weight loss, a lot more side effects. What's really needed are trials of higher dosing in people with more severe obesity (BMI 45+) and in those who respond poorly to the standard maximums, to find out whether going higher actually helps them. In many respects, adding cagri or elora instead of escalating the dose may be the smarter route, since those act on different receptors.

As for dangers, they are certainly genuine, and it's entirely conceivable that unforeseen risks could surface at higher amounts. Still, almost everyone contemplating above-max doses or combinations is dealing with severe obesity that has only partly responded to normal maximums. My own hunch is that the risks from the remaining untreated obesity are probably far greater than any risks from combination therapy — though no solid data backs that up yet.
 
Back
Top