Jack Rabbit Slims
Explorer
Hey Folks,
I've been digging into everything I can find about KPV, but details on extended use and what a reset period looks like are pretty scarce. The only thing I came across was a single comment from someone saying their aches and pains returned after they stopped KPV for 1 week, so I'm curious whether anyone else has had that happen. For the last 2-3 weeks I've been on 500mcg daily alongside my GHK-Cu, and the change in my everyday body aches is unmistakable. It's working so well that I'm wondering what months or years of use, with or without breaks, might mean.
So for those who've been at this a while:

I've been digging into everything I can find about KPV, but details on extended use and what a reset period looks like are pretty scarce. The only thing I came across was a single comment from someone saying their aches and pains returned after they stopped KPV for 1 week, so I'm curious whether anyone else has had that happen. For the last 2-3 weeks I've been on 500mcg daily alongside my GHK-Cu, and the change in my everyday body aches is unmistakable. It's working so well that I'm wondering what months or years of use, with or without breaks, might mean.
So for those who've been at this a while:
- What's your typical dose, and how long have you been running KPV?
- Do you cycle off? If yes, what does your protocol look like? (8 weeks on/1 week off etc)
- When you do take a break, what happens? More inflammation, return of aches/pain etc?