Locofiltr vs Biologix: 13mm PES comparison

DJ _Yus

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
How do the two compare in your view — Locofiltr and Biologix, both 13mm PES? Delivery was quicker with the Locofiltr, so that's the one I went with, but I'm curious what your experience has been with either of them.





629fd022353803122a187bf41679724df1e6a6336e61f7d5c75eb5e41d8fc4cd.webp
 
Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.

Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.

So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
 
DJ _Yus said:

Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.

Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.

So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
Which BAC is that?
 
BNLFL said:

DJ _Yus said:

Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.

Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.

So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
Which BAC is that?
Supplied alongside the Reta
 
DJ _Yus said:

BNLFL said:

DJ _Yus said:

Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.

Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.

So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
Which BAC is that?
Supplied alongside the Reta
What's the source for that?
 
DJ _Yus said:

BNLFL said:

DJ _Yus said:

Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.

Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.

So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
Which BAC is that?
Supplied alongside the Reta
If it were me, I'd quit using that right away. Burning isn't something Reta should do.
 
BNLFL said:

DJ _Yus said:

BNLFL said:

DJ _Yus said:

Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.

Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.

So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
Which BAC is that?
Supplied alongside the Reta
What's the source for that?

Dr. (a close family friend) supplied both the Reta and the BAC.
 
DJ _Yus said:


Both Reta and BAC provided by Dr. (Close family friend)

Click to expand...
Reta isn't something he can obtain, unless he sources it through the gray market, the same way we do.
 
BNLFL said:


He doesn't have access to Reta, unless he gets it like we do, from the gray market.

Click to expand...
I don't know the method he used to obtain them, but here are the vials.

At the moment, I'm attempting to source them on my own through a vendor that has received largely favorable feedback within this forum.
 
V6R3W said:


Personally I would stop using that ASAP. Reta should not burn.

Click to expand...
100% with you on that

BNLFL said:


He doesn't have access to Reta, unless he gets it like we do, from the gray market.

Click to expand...
Same here. Doctorate or no doctorate, it shipped grey out of CN the same as everybody else's.

Reta has no business being spicy, and a lot of the BAC vials vendors hand out come back testing like cr@p.
 
DJ _Yus said:


Not sure how he procured them, but these are the vials.

Now I'm trying to get them myself, from a vendor with mostly positive reviews here in the forum.

Click to expand...
Which vendor is it? Damn, you're not allowed to reveal that yet.
 
Back
Top