Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Which BAC is that?DJ _Yus said:
Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.
Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.
So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
Supplied alongside the RetaBNLFL said:
Which BAC is that?DJ _Yus said:
Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.
Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.
So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
What's the source for that?DJ _Yus said:
Supplied alongside the RetaBNLFL said:
Which BAC is that?DJ _Yus said:
Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.
Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.
So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
If it were me, I'd quit using that right away. Burning isn't something Reta should do.DJ _Yus said:
Supplied alongside the RetaBNLFL said:
Which BAC is that?DJ _Yus said:
Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.
Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.
So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
BNLFL said:
What's the source for that?DJ _Yus said:
Supplied alongside the RetaBNLFL said:
Which BAC is that?DJ _Yus said:
Based on what Google turned up, the two seem identical — at minimum on paper — to Biologix.
Last night I ran my Reta through one of them. Once filtered, it went back into the fridge, and 1mg was pinned later that evening. There was a bit of burning, though I'm chalking that up to the Reta still being cold rather than letting it reach room temperature.
So far I've kept an eye on the pin site and haven't seen redness or anything else.
Reta isn't something he can obtain, unless he sources it through the gray market, the same way we do.DJ _Yus said:
Both Reta and BAC provided by Dr. (Close family friend)
Click to expand...
I don't know the method he used to obtain them, but here are the vials.BNLFL said:
He doesn't have access to Reta, unless he gets it like we do, from the gray market.
Click to expand...
100% with you on thatV6R3W said:
Personally I would stop using that ASAP. Reta should not burn.
Click to expand...
Same here. Doctorate or no doctorate, it shipped grey out of CN the same as everybody else's.BNLFL said:
He doesn't have access to Reta, unless he gets it like we do, from the gray market.
Click to expand...
Which vendor is it? Damn, you're not allowed to reveal that yet.DJ _Yus said:
Not sure how he procured them, but these are the vials.
Now I'm trying to get them myself, from a vendor with mostly positive reviews here in the forum.
Click to expand...