Lilly Direct is offering me a unique present.... An Oura Ring..... (sizing kit)

Grogu

Explorer
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
651
Reaction score
2
Location
Coruscant
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+ 🤣





c827dcecda8f494b1eb6cdb553a1c0a22113376d122af459b9ce0e82795e725f.webp
 
Grogu said:

Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+ 🤣





View attachment 11352
Wow, what a generous gesture!!! Because obviously there's no way a simple piece of paper and a ruler could do the job—oh, hold on…
 
BNLFL said:

Grogu said:

Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+ 🤣





View attachment 11352
Did you take them up on it? I was under the impression those run around $400.

I've already got one of those...

Switching topics entirely.... I picked up a second one of those scales you suggested. It's great. Every time I step on, the number comes out identical.

Next month I'm bringing the new scale along on my trip. This morning I figured that skipping weigh-ins for a whole month probably wasn't the smartest move 😂.
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

Grogu said:

Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+ 🤣





View attachment 11352
So which finger — of the three — would you put it on?

OMG, I can't stop laughing, I'm literally on the floor. At first I was thinking, what is Weezin going on about. Then the penny dropped.

Most likely the index finger.

Appreciate the big laugh 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
 
BNLFL said:

For real, what do those things cost?

Yeah, the price begins at $400 and climbs from there. However, I hold a credit card that offers a $200 credit toward an Oura Ring. So last Black Friday, when there was a sale, I picked one up, which came to about $150 net. This year I have another $200 credit, so I'll likely hold off until Black Friday and then buy the latest model.
 
Grogu said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

Grogu said:

Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+ 🤣





View attachment 11352
So which finger — of the three — would you put it on?

OMG, I can't stop laughing, I'm literally on the floor. At first I was thinking, what is Weezin going on about. Then the penny dropped.

Most likely the index finger.

Appreciate the big laugh 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I thought you'd simply flip me off, but now I've got another thing to ask…🤣
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

Grogu said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

Grogu said:

Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+ 🤣





View attachment 11352
So which finger — of the three — would you put it on?

OMG, I can't stop laughing, I'm literally on the floor. At first I was thinking, what is Weezin going on about. Then the penny dropped.

Most likely the index finger.

Appreciate the big laugh 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I thought you'd simply flip me off, but now I've got another thing to ask…🤣

I thought about putting it on my middle finger, but I'm attempting to act like an intergalactic gentleman 🤣.

After that, I considered my middle finger again—though only while I'm on the clock, because that's exactly how I feel about those people at the moment.
 
Grogu said:

Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+ 🤣





View attachment 11352
Yet that ring comes with enchanted abilities! The precious! At least they aren't making you pay $1500 every month for a prescription just so you can put it on.
 
Back
Top