Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow, what a generous gesture!!! Because obviously there's no way a simple piece of paper and a ruler could do the job—oh, hold on…Grogu said:
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+
View attachment 11352
Did you take them up on it? I was under the impression those run around $400.Grogu said:
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+
View attachment 11352
BNLFL said:
Did you take them up on it? I was under the impression those run around $400.Grogu said:
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+
View attachment 11352
So which finger — of the three — would you put it on?Grogu said:
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+
View attachment 11352
WeezinDaJuice said:
So which finger — of the three — would you put it on?Grogu said:
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+
View attachment 11352
BNLFL said:
For real, what do those things cost?
I thought you'd simply flip me off, but now I've got another thing to ask…Grogu said:
WeezinDaJuice said:
So which finger — of the three — would you put it on?Grogu said:
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+
View attachment 11352
OMG, I can't stop laughing, I'm literally on the floor. At first I was thinking, what is Weezin going on about. Then the penny dropped.
Most likely the index finger.
Appreciate the big laugh![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
WeezinDaJuice said:
I thought you'd simply flip me off, but now I've got another thing to ask…Grogu said:
WeezinDaJuice said:
So which finger — of the three — would you put it on?Grogu said:
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+
View attachment 11352
OMG, I can't stop laughing, I'm literally on the floor. At first I was thinking, what is Weezin going on about. Then the penny dropped.
Most likely the index finger.
Appreciate the big laugh![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yet that ring comes with enchanted abilities! The precious! At least they aren't making you pay $1500 every month for a prescription just so you can put it on.Grogu said:
Lilly really has no shame.... Apparently they want to hand me a special gift.... It's a sizing kit, so I can go ahead and buy a ring that costs $400+
View attachment 11352