Let's see everyone's organization setup

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.

All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
You'll make it happen. It took me some time too.

jason370 said:

For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.
I simply enjoy purchasing the items. Everything I use is Reta. The majority of my supply is from US based vendors, though it clearly originates in China. The 4 kit order I placed today is BO. I also source a lot through GB.
 
BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.

All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
You'll make it happen. It took me some time too.

jason370 said:

For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.
I simply enjoy purchasing the items. Everything I use is Reta. The majority of my supply is from US based vendors, though it clearly originates in China. The 4 kit order I placed today is BO. I also source a lot through GB.
What's the meaning of BO?
 
One more thing... @BNLFL, sorry to split this into another post, but I'd bet some people here have a "collector" mindset about this kind of thing. Something tells me you might be one of them haha!
 
ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.

All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
You'll make it happen. It took me some time too.

jason370 said:

For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.
I simply enjoy purchasing the items. Everything I use is Reta. The majority of my supply is from US based vendors, though it clearly originates in China. The 4 kit order I placed today is BO. I also source a lot through GB.
What's the meaning of BO?
On back order. Was told 18-30 days, though that's what he claimed previously and it arrived in 5 days. Not as if I'm going to run out.

ThinkVision said:

One more thing... @BNLFL, sorry to split this into another post, but I'd bet some people here have a "collector" mindset about this kind of thing. Something tells me you might be one of them haha!
Who actually has the most wins. Honestly, I just enjoy purchasing the stuff. Might have metal issues though.

Image unavailable
 
BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.

All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
You'll make it happen. It took me some time too.

jason370 said:

For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.
I simply enjoy purchasing the items. Everything I use is Reta. The majority of my supply is from US based vendors, though it clearly originates in China. The 4 kit order I placed today is BO. I also source a lot through GB.
What's the meaning of BO?
On back order. Was told 18-30 days, though that's what he claimed previously and it arrived in 5 days. Not as if I'm going to run out.

ThinkVision said:

One more thing... @BNLFL, sorry to split this into another post, but I'd bet some people here have a "collector" mindset about this kind of thing. Something tells me you might be one of them haha!
Who actually has the most wins. Honestly, I just enjoy purchasing the stuff. Might have metal issues though.

Image unavailable
After giving it some thought, this is the conclusion I've reached. At last, I've come across a hobby where stockpiling is actually a good thing. Since positive results are anticipated, right now it isn't a total loss.
 
Ruckus4519 said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.

All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
You'll make it happen. It took me some time too.

jason370 said:

For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.
I simply enjoy purchasing the items. Everything I use is Reta. The majority of my supply is from US based vendors, though it clearly originates in China. The 4 kit order I placed today is BO. I also source a lot through GB.
What's the meaning of BO?
On back order. Was told 18-30 days, though that's what he claimed previously and it arrived in 5 days. Not as if I'm going to run out.

ThinkVision said:

One more thing... @BNLFL, sorry to split this into another post, but I'd bet some people here have a "collector" mindset about this kind of thing. Something tells me you might be one of them haha!
Who actually has the most wins. Honestly, I just enjoy purchasing the stuff. Might have metal issues though.

Image unavailable
After giving it some thought, this is the conclusion I've reached. At last, I've come across a hobby where stockpiling is actually a good thing. Since positive results are anticipated, right now it isn't a total loss.
Once I go further down this path, I bet it'll be tough to pull myself out while carrying loads of items to tuck away in every corner. ...all those secret spots.
 
I keep every filter, syringe, vial and so on inside printed nesting baskets that stack together neatly - I'll try to tidy it up a little more and snap a photo lol

7b1ea9dfbe82b2b4af5d5a5e7bd5f81fe7352b74774b9a5019e906441cdbc295.webp


ba662e0c87e2a28ec6c2cd249b16d755ce2e9bad119ddd641a8afcf2480b56b8.webp
 
ThinkVision said:

Those bins look great! Seeing them sorted like that really satisfies my urge to organize.
Regarding the ones I shared earlier - around 10 of those got printed, and now my whole wine fridge is filled with them. There's no space left for wine; every pep sits at a chilly 35 degrees.
 
ContainHer said:

ThinkVision said:

Those bins look great! Seeing them sorted like that really satisfies my urge to organize.
Regarding the ones I shared earlier - around 10 of those got printed, and now my whole wine fridge is filled with them. There's no space left for wine; every pep sits at a chilly 35 degrees.
Which 3D printer was used for those, and is the file still available?
 
ThinkVision said:

Ruckus4519 said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.

All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
You'll make it happen. It took me some time too.

jason370 said:

For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.
I simply enjoy purchasing the items. Everything I use is Reta. The majority of my supply is from US based vendors, though it clearly originates in China. The 4 kit order I placed today is BO. I also source a lot through GB.
What's the meaning of BO?
On back order. Was told 18-30 days, though that's what he claimed previously and it arrived in 5 days. Not as if I'm going to run out.

ThinkVision said:

One more thing... @BNLFL, sorry to split this into another post, but I'd bet some people here have a "collector" mindset about this kind of thing. Something tells me you might be one of them haha!
Who actually has the most wins. Honestly, I just enjoy purchasing the stuff. Might have metal issues though.

Image unavailable
After giving it some thought, this is the conclusion I've reached. At last, I've come across a hobby where stockpiling is actually a good thing. Since positive results are anticipated, right now it isn't a total loss.
Once I go further down this path, I bet it'll be tough to pull myself out while carrying loads of items to tuck away in every corner. ...all those secret spots.
For me, the real rabbit hole has been all the supplies. Whatever your stack consists of, you still need supplies to do your research. The only thing worth buying without any regret is those small pink bottles of BAC water. Since this time last year, the price per bottle has more than doubled, and Amazon removing all BAC listings only made the shortages worse.

Supplies could always get cut off at some point, and since GLPs are basically lifetime medications, stockpiling is "rational". I haven't ventured into KLOW and similar things, but if you're injecting every day, pens might be a more practical option, and that's its own rabbit hole.

ContainHer said:

I keep every filter, syringe, vial and so on inside printed nesting baskets that stack together neatly - I'll try to tidy it up a little more and snap a photo lol

View attachment 10324

View attachment 10325
Username checks out...? 😂😂😂
 
Ruckus4519 said:

ThinkVision said:

Ruckus4519 said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.

All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
You'll make it happen. It took me some time too.

jason370 said:

For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.
I simply enjoy purchasing the items. Everything I use is Reta. The majority of my supply is from US based vendors, though it clearly originates in China. The 4 kit order I placed today is BO. I also source a lot through GB.
What's the meaning of BO?
On back order. Was told 18-30 days, though that's what he claimed previously and it arrived in 5 days. Not as if I'm going to run out.

ThinkVision said:

One more thing... @BNLFL, sorry to split this into another post, but I'd bet some people here have a "collector" mindset about this kind of thing. Something tells me you might be one of them haha!
Who actually has the most wins. Honestly, I just enjoy purchasing the stuff. Might have metal issues though.

Image unavailable
After giving it some thought, this is the conclusion I've reached. At last, I've come across a hobby where stockpiling is actually a good thing. Since positive results are anticipated, right now it isn't a total loss.
Once I go further down this path, I bet it'll be tough to pull myself out while carrying loads of items to tuck away in every corner. ...all those secret spots.
For me, the real rabbit hole has been all the supplies. Whatever your stack consists of, you still need supplies to do your research. The only thing worth buying without any regret is those small pink bottles of BAC water. Since this time last year, the price per bottle has more than doubled, and Amazon removing all BAC listings only made the shortages worse.

Supplies could always get cut off at some point, and since GLPs are basically lifetime medications, stockpiling is "rational". I haven't ventured into KLOW and similar things, but if you're injecting every day, pens might be a more practical option, and that's its own rabbit hole.

ContainHer said:

I keep every filter, syringe, vial and so on inside printed nesting baskets that stack together neatly - I'll try to tidy it up a little more and snap a photo lol

View attachment 10324

View attachment 10325
Username checks out...? 😂😂😂
🤣 🤣 - that was a pun based on my line of work; I'm in transportation (ocean containers and such)... but yeah, given how I store things, that fits.
 
ThinkVision said:

ContainHer said:

ThinkVision said:

Those bins look great! Seeing them sorted like that really satisfies my urge to organize.
Regarding the ones I shared earlier - around 10 of those got printed, and now my whole wine fridge is filled with them. There's no space left for wine; every pep sits at a chilly 35 degrees.
Which 3D printer was used for those, and is the file still available?
Both of my printers have produced these - a Bambulab P2S along with an Elegoo Neptune 4 Plus. With the Bambu, true auto level features make it simpler. Every time you print one on the Elegoo, a manual level is needed or lift becomes a risk. Since I print direct, I doubt I kept the file, but I'll check my downloads again.
 
deluge said:

I've shared these pictures before, but my setup involves a tackle box for supplies, a plain Tupperware container hidden at the back of the wine fridge for pens, needles, and wipes, and the usual HydraPeak soup container paired with Amazon inserts that holds 48 of the 3ml vials. All of it gets labeled with a P-Touch label maker.

Keeping the HydraPeak in the freezer matters, in my view, because self-defrosting refrigerators can be unpredictable. My own fridge has hit 20ºF about 2x/month without issue. Alternatively, an extended power outage lasting many hours might cause the 'tides to thaw. Storing them inside an insulated container adds a considerable margin of safety.

A Govee wireless thermometer is what I use; it delivers push notifications and emails whenever temperature shifts occur. While its main purpose is monitoring food storage, it also safeguards the 'tides.

View attachment 10311

View attachment 10312

View attachment 10313
Now I want to rush to Amazon and buy everything. A wireless thermometer is definitely something I need. The idea of using the freezer's defrost function never crossed my mind. I own a stand-up freezer that's older than dirt, and I'm actually the third generation in my family to have this hand-me-down. My husband absolutely despises it, but nothing like it is made anymore. It's bulletproof. His main gripe is that it doesn't self-defrost. It looks like I'll be moving all my extras out of the kitchen and into the oldie in the basement! Thanks for sharing your setup.
 
medavaca said:

deluge said:

I've shared these pictures before, but my setup involves a tackle box for supplies, a plain Tupperware container hidden at the back of the wine fridge for pens, needles, and wipes, and the usual HydraPeak soup container paired with Amazon inserts that holds 48 of the 3ml vials. All of it gets labeled with a P-Touch label maker.

Keeping the HydraPeak in the freezer matters, in my view, because self-defrosting refrigerators can be unpredictable. My own fridge has hit 20ºF about 2x/month without issue. Alternatively, an extended power outage lasting many hours might cause the 'tides to thaw. Storing them inside an insulated container adds a considerable margin of safety.

A Govee wireless thermometer is what I use; it delivers push notifications and emails whenever temperature shifts occur. While its main purpose is monitoring food storage, it also safeguards the 'tides.

View attachment 10311

View attachment 10312

View attachment 10313
Now I want to rush to Amazon and buy everything. A wireless thermometer is definitely something I need. The idea of using the freezer's defrost function never crossed my mind. I own a stand-up freezer that's older than dirt, and I'm actually the third generation in my family to have this hand-me-down. My husband absolutely despises it, but nothing like it is made anymore. It's bulletproof. His main gripe is that it doesn't self-defrost. It looks like I'll be moving all my extras out of the kitchen and into the oldie in the basement! Thanks for sharing your setup.
Occasionally, the older option genuinely wins out!
 
ContainHer said:

ThinkVision said:

ContainHer said:

ThinkVision said:

Those bins look great! Seeing them sorted like that really satisfies my urge to organize.
Regarding the ones I shared earlier - around 10 of those got printed, and now my whole wine fridge is filled with them. There's no space left for wine; every pep sits at a chilly 35 degrees.
Which 3D printer was used for those, and is the file still available?
Both of my printers have produced these - a Bambulab P2S along with an Elegoo Neptune 4 Plus. With the Bambu, true auto level features make it simpler. Every time you print one on the Elegoo, a manual level is needed or lift becomes a risk. Since I print direct, I doubt I kept the file, but I'll check my downloads again.
About 10 years back, I owned a low-cost 3D printer... Perhaps now is the moment to put money into a more current model!
 
RascalRaccoon said:

Got the cutest little lavender mini tool boxes as a gift. Can't wait to load them up!

As for my freezer kits, they're still sitting in the containers they arrived in, so I need to come up with a solution. I haven't come across an stl that fits what I'm looking for.
That might be something I add to my Christmas list this year ❤️
 
84a210d63f4f7d8e5c45720f9a65b3213e5986ed7fc514f30e322ce8ca834043.webp


13c5ca66342021d0c2e5af3eafb7b897ece7632d61066ae2f1d5a35371917a86.webp


My freezer storage containers have a hard ABS body, a silicone lid, and a soft 3D printed vial insert. They hold 70 3ml vials. It's a perfect size for my freezer drawers. The soft container is for my refrigerated peps.
 
Back
Top