BNLFL
Explorer
You'll make it happen. It took me some time too.ThinkVision said:
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.BNLFL said:
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.ThinkVision said:
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!BNLFL said:
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.ThinkVision said:
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.BNLFL said:
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.ThinkVision said:
Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
I simply enjoy purchasing the items. Everything I use is Reta. The majority of my supply is from US based vendors, though it clearly originates in China. The 4 kit order I placed today is BO. I also source a lot through GB.jason370 said:
For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.ThinkVision said:
That freezer stash of yours is looking pretty solid!