Let's see everyone's organization setup

ThinkVision

Explorer
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Texas
I'm a fan of staying organized, and I'd really enjoy seeing how all of you store your supplies, put together your injection kits, and so on! It might spark some fresh ideas for me or for somebody else!

My own setup is just a basic 3D printed box.





2fbaafe13a07e3b6eb8139b178e09f1262df914e988c19e85a3597c46a5618e3.webp
 
Got the cutest little lavender mini tool boxes as a gift. Can't wait to load them up!

As for my freezer kits, they're still sitting in the containers they arrived in, so I need to come up with a solution. I haven't come across an stl that fits what I'm looking for.
 
I've shared these pictures before, but my setup involves a tackle box for supplies, a plain Tupperware container hidden at the back of the wine fridge for pens, needles, and wipes, and the usual HydraPeak soup container paired with Amazon inserts that holds 48 of the 3ml vials. All of it gets labeled with a P-Touch label maker.

Keeping the HydraPeak in the freezer matters, in my view, because self-defrosting refrigerators can be unpredictable. My own fridge has hit 20ºF about 2x/month without issue. Alternatively, an extended power outage lasting many hours might cause the 'tides to thaw. Storing them inside an insulated container adds a considerable margin of safety.

A Govee wireless thermometer is what I use; it delivers push notifications and emails whenever temperature shifts occur. While its main purpose is monitoring food storage, it also safeguards the 'tides.

42d542f6b00cced4da07c2881252b28c1cd727a063becacbe1090b629a871c21.webp


36e8788b159b6dca973c094af88f6ac5175f1431b1960ace8bd63123d1c1b2fc.webp


687e05986e984d8aed76864c6e7bca0d27e9b336e17c79b9ad926de3bfa9e652.webp
 
deluge said:

I've shared these pictures before, but my setup involves a tackle box for supplies, a plain Tupperware container hidden at the back of the wine fridge for pens, needles, and wipes, and the usual HydraPeak soup container paired with Amazon inserts that holds 48 of the 3ml vials. All of it gets labeled with a P-Touch label maker.

Keeping the HydraPeak in the freezer matters, in my view, because self-defrosting refrigerators can be unpredictable. My own fridge has hit 20ºF about 2x/month without issue. Alternatively, an extended power outage lasting many hours might cause the 'tides to thaw. Storing them inside an insulated container adds a considerable margin of safety.

A Govee wireless thermometer is what I use; it delivers push notifications and emails whenever temperature shifts occur. While its main purpose is monitoring food storage, it also safeguards the 'tides.

View attachment 10311

View attachment 10312

View attachment 10313
That thermos with the inserts looks great, I'll need to check that out! Right now there's nothing I have to keep in a freezer since every chemical I've got is in use... Should I buy a big kit, I'll have to come up with a setup along these lines!
 
BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
 
ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
 
BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
 
ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
 
BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

BNLFL said:

ThinkVision said:

Is that a pelican case holding 3D printed trays? Or did you print the box too? Cool concept! So for storage, you just throw the whole thing in the freezer, right?
Everything is 3D printed. The seller offers them in a variety of colors and designs. Correct, it just goes on a shelf in the garage freezer.
Sweet! I'll need to look into this and track down a comparable option. That's really cool.
This particular one has room for 288 3ml, and I'm trying to fill it up. Probably won't manage it, though — I figure I'd need around 80 vials. Smaller versions are definitely available. Etsy is one place to find them. Mine was bought from a guy on Discord. I first noticed it because another member has the same thing in a different color.
I'm going to look into those and try to track them down. That's a really smart approach! On top of that, I've been putting in a good amount of time digging through the threads and coming across plenty of useful details about peptide sources/prices etc, and it's exciting. Compared to the prices I've been paying with my previous methods, it's astronomically higher... Glad I came across this site. Still, I plan to research as much as possible before buying anything and trying to fill one of those sweet boxes!
There's some really crazy low-priced stuff available. I went ahead and picked up 4 additional R30 kits.
Nothing I've come across has been available at a reasonable price. I'll continue searching.

All the options I checked are out of stock right now.
 
jason370 said:

For me, ordering from china is the most enjoyable part, so i stick with it.
Eventually I'll reach that point, I'm sure of it! As of now, no orders have been made on my end.. I'm still in the research phase.

Buying locally is what I do, though the prices are insanely high. That's why I'm teaching myself how to source them independently.

Today I managed to work out how the crypto currency side works. So that's a win.
 
Back
Top