LunaFitHome
Explorer
I’ve been working on losing weight, and I keep noticing that right before my period arrives, my body retains a ton of water.
The scale can jump by 3–4 lbs, and when I measure my waist it’s up about 5–6 cm. Honestly, it makes me feel as if I’ve put on a lot of weight, even though I realize it’s likely just water retention.
This tends to begin roughly a week ahead of my period and sticks around while I’m on it, and it’s super frustrating when I’m trying to keep tabs on my progress.
Is anyone else dealing with this on GLP-1s? What do you do about the bloating and the temporary weight gain?
The scale can jump by 3–4 lbs, and when I measure my waist it’s up about 5–6 cm. Honestly, it makes me feel as if I’ve put on a lot of weight, even though I realize it’s likely just water retention.
This tends to begin roughly a week ahead of my period and sticks around while I’m on it, and it’s super frustrating when I’m trying to keep tabs on my progress.
Is anyone else dealing with this on GLP-1s? What do you do about the bloating and the temporary weight gain?