Dos-Dox said:
smartymarti said:
i'm literally beginning kpv today. right now i'm on reta 1 x per week at night, wolverine, and tesormorelin. would that work alongside what i'm already taking, and should i just put it in at night or is morning better?
None of those compounds will get in KPV's way. If you pair it with a wolverine protocol, what you end up with is essentially KLOW minus the GHK-Cu — a combo some folks have started referring to as a “Tri-Heal blend.” My own preference these days is to alternate KPV, BPC, and TB4 rather than run them together, simply because that makes it easier to tell which one is producing which effect. I'm still of the view that each of them brings something useful, but in my case the difference is definitely more obvious when KPV isn't in the mix (meaning I notice its absence). (As I said before, cycling really isn't necessary. The only reason I've been doing it recently is that I'm sitting on a large amount of BPC and TB4, and, once again, short pauses let me confirm KPV remains the magic sauce.)
On the question of timing, opinions split a couple of ways.
One school of thought says to scatter your different peps across the day (or at minimum divide them between morning and night), so the endotoxin burden is spread out rather than dumped on your body faster than it can clear it. (That's sound guidance, though I don't follow it myself, because I've found that evening peps are something I end up skipping far too often.)
With KPV specifically, you can use it at whatever point inflammation peaks for you. If mornings are when you're stiffest, that's your window. If things flare up at night after a day of work, that's your window.
Alternatively, just fit it in wherever your schedule allows. I don't believe there's a correct or incorrect choice here — only the one that suits you best. KPV acts systemically. Stay consistent and you'll likely see changes within roughly a week.